Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

**JustinandLindsay**

Where did Justin end up taking you to watch the Cowboy game?

Re: **JustinandLindsay**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for asking! My day started out with flowers on the nightstand and a cup of my favorite coffee on the nightstand when I woke up. Then, he took me to ICE at the Gaylord (which I have been wanting to do for 4 years now but every year we've not gone for some reason or another). Afterwards, he had two recliners in Texas Station (the sports bar at the Gaylord) reserved for us right in front of the big screen (it's like the size of the wall). We had drinks and ate dinner while watching the game. It was great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That sounds so nice!  What a great birthday you had!  :)  I'm trying to get Steve to take me to see ICE.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, it was nice! ICE was very cool to see, but it's crazy cold in there so we didn't stay really long. I think it took us about 25 minutes to go through it. They have an ice slide though and that was a lot of fun. This year the theme is The Grinch so that was cute. All the little kids there were fun to watch. I hope you get to go!
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    **Butting in** I love ICE--we've gone every year now.  Lindsay, That sounds like such a good time!  I'll have to suggest that to Bill some time.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Julie, it was fun! You guys would enjoy it. Maybe you could catch a big A&M game there or something. It's fun when the whole place is full of fans and they yell and scream in unison! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards