With less than 2 months to go until my wedding, I am in the position of having to find a new caterer. Ours has disappeared (the wedding in in NC but we live in PA). Thur the magic of Facebook, I've found out that they shut their doors a couple of months ago. I am assuming I won't see my 50% deposit again. anyway, if there is a bright side, it's that the wedding is on a Wednesday, so there are still some really good caterers available, just not what we had originally wanted, and all more expensive. Can you please give me some opinions on this menu? Would it appeal to you or are there any constructive suggestions you could make? Keep in mind, I'm feeling fragile! hahaha!
- Bahamian Conch Fritters (with tortuga dipping sauce)
- Mango, Blackbean and Roasted Corn Salsa (with various kinds of colorful, tasty tortilla chips)
- Baked Brie with Guava, Roasted Garlic in a Puff Pastry
- Jamaican Jerked Chicken (a traditional style of chicken - marinated with jerk sauce then slow cooked)
- Coconut Shrimp (with a tangy coconut-lime sauce for dipping)
- Caribbean Cole Slaw (with papaya, pineapple, mangoes and island spices)
- Black Beans and Rice Island Style (with sauted veggies)