Virginia

Hair & Make-Up for a Morning Ceremony

We are hoping to have a beach ceremony and we are considering having a late morning ceremony since it will be too hot as it gets towards the afternoon (our wedding will be in September). The only thing I'm worried about is my hair & make-up. I am horrible at stuff like that so me doing it myself is way out of the question and I really want it professionally done. Does anyone have any ideas or know of anyone that can help me?

Re: Hair & Make-Up for a Morning Ceremony

• I'm horrible at hair and make-up, so we went to a full-service salon that's locally well-known for wedding hair and make-up services, and it was AWESOME.   Everybody looked and felt great.  This was in Charlottesville, and it sounds like you're closer to VA Beach....

Your other option would be to see if you can find someone who can come to your hotel, which might work better if your ceremony is early.   If you don't know of anybody, you might be better off just going to a salon where they have their own tools and make-up and stuff -- you can probably find one that opens early enough, or maybe will open early for you.
    DSC_9275
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards