Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Event1013

FYI, Event1013 in Plano (http://event1013.com/) is having preview hours tomorrow from 7 - 9. If you were thinking about checking it out this may be a good time. My fiance is working but I'll be there!
March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Event1013

• Options
    fryer2012fryer2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is my venue!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE it and they are super nice! So far I recommend them :)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    elidellioelidellio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's great to hear! I really liked the space a lot. Are you doing your ceremony there or just the reception?

My only issue with it is that I thought it was a little odd that the ceremony room is SO close to the reception area. I feel like it may be a little awkward transitioning from one thing to the other. I would really like to take a couple of minutes along my fiance (then husband!) between the two but I didn't see an obvious way to do that.
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_event1013?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:11fbb55d-4082-402a-9ce8-25509fc1907dPost:6ee0144a-dd35-4ab2-abe4-c20ad78a24ea">Re: Event1013</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's great to hear! I really liked the space a lot. Are you doing your ceremony there or just the reception? My only issue with it is that I thought it was a little odd that the ceremony room is SO close to the reception area. I feel like it may be a little awkward transitioning from one thing to the other. I would really like to take a couple of minutes along my fiance (then husband!) between the two but I didn't see an obvious way to do that.
    Posted by elidellio[/QUOTE]

I think you guys could step out back for a few minutes... unless they're still doing construction out there.  You might be able to go out there, go around, and have your photographer take some pics in the downtown area?  Then y'all could enter through the front.
    Anniversary

• Options
    fryer2012fryer2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_event1013?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:11fbb55d-4082-402a-9ce8-25509fc1907dPost:daba77a0-7df8-4de4-aa0e-24afadbcc16d">Re: Event1013</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Event1013 : I think you guys could step out back for a few minutes... unless they're still doing construction out there.  You might be able to go out there, go around, and have your photographer take some pics in the downtown area?  Then y'all could enter through the front.
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]

This is what we are doing.  And actually we are doing the ceremony & reception all in the Main Gallery. 
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards