Virginia

Venue and Photographer booked for 11-11-11. Yay!.....now what lol...

They were actually booked before the holiday but finally getting around here to the boards.
What a relief to have something locked down, crossed off, all set to go.....the BIGGEST something too. It was the venue we kept coming back to everytime we would look at something new. So finally I made the call and said we're doing it. FI did a big sigh a relief. I don't know if it was because he didn't want to be dragged around looking at yet another venue or that he was tired of seeing me stressed out over it. Probably both lol. 

It was so nice going into the holidays not freaking out about still having to be on top of finding someplace.

And I could look at photographers for months....actually it feels like I did. But I came across mine and just knew I didn't want to look around anymore. We met and ended up chatting for two hours! That sealed it :)
Phew. Soooo, now what? LOL   The dress, I guess.....but is it odd I'm looking at shoes instead?  lol

Re: Venue and Photographer booked for 11-11-11. Yay!.....now what lol...

• edited December 2011
    where are you getting married and who did you get for your photographer?

Congratulations, though! I know that is a HUGE weight off your shoulders, huh? :)
    September 2011 December Siggy: First Kiss
    imagePregnancy Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Blog!
  • tammyfatammyfa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're at Virginia Crossings and my photographer is Melody Smith with Twilight Images.. www.twilightimages.net/" target="_blank">http://www.twilightimages.net/  She's amazing. Her pricing is going up in 2011. Glad I booked early :) 
  • edited December 2011
    I just got married December 18. I said I would review all of my vendors and I will, but I wanted to tell you to defintely call Black Iris Floral Events. Todd did my wedding from linens, to uplighting, to the BIG BEAUTIFUL centerpieces. I got SO many compliments on our aesthetics. I mean the guy is absolutely incredible! Save time, use Todd! Plus, he set up the place the day before the wedding and stayed the entire time (behind the scenes of course) to be sure everything was perfect.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • tammyfatammyfa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats mkarns!
    Will look into Black Iris Floral. Looking forward to your vendor reviews too :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards