• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Virginia

Brides needed for photo shoot THIS Sunday at Meadowlark! (And you'll get free photos.)

My friend, who is the resident photographer at Meadowlark Botanical Gardens, will be conducting a wedding photography class (for wannabe wedding photographers) on Sunday, April 15, 2011 at Meadowlark Botanical Gardens in Vienna, Virginia (Northern Virginia).  He needs a couple of brides (women in wedding dresses) to be "models" for the students participating in the workshop.   

In exchange for your time, you will be provided with a CD of digital images taken by the students and the instructor. (You will be asked to sign a "model release" so that the students can include the photos that they take of you in their portfolios.) This is a great opportunity for budget-savy brides to receive free bridal portraits in one of the area's most sought-after wedding venues!

Your actual wedding date can be before or after the day of the workshop--he just needs women who will make a commitment to show up and then patiently pose in their wedding gowns as he instructs his students on how to take great pictures of you.

If you are interested, please e-mail the instructor (Bill Folsom, [email protected]) your contact information.  (I can personally testify that he's a nice guy and this is a fun opportunity.  I met him a few years ago after I saw a posting like this on The Knot and I've posed for some of his classes before.  I'm on his website (www.wfolsom.com) sitting on a bench and leaning against a column!  He's a really good photographer and Meadowlark is such a beautiful park!  Plus I liked listening to the advice he was giving his students--he has some good tricks for taking good people pictures.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards