• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Virginia

Excellent Hotel for Group Booking!

I just have to take a moment to make sure I shared this information with everyone.  I recently got married in Norfolk, Va.  I was stressing out the entire time wondering where I was going to fit all of my guests for sleeping situations, what type of hotel would be best for them, and making sure they were all comfortable while they were here for the wedding.  I must have researched hundreds of hotels, compared ameneties, and gone on numerous hotel tours...until I found "the one". 

My search stopped with the Holiday Inn Express & Suites on Military Highway.  I was VERY impressed with the modern contemporary feel of their hotels and the immediate attention and service I received when I walked through the front door.  Their sales department is very consice and made sure to listen to what I wanted.  Their sleeping rooms were AMAZING!  Each one was a suite!  I was able to book my entire wedding party and family for the weekend and not have to worry about where they comfortable, happy, etc.  Each one made it a point to tell me how much they enjoyed the stay and the lodging. 

I recomment this hotel to ANYONE who is looking to book a group in the Norfolk, Va Beach, or Hampton area.  They are located less than 2-3 miles from the airport and even picked my family up (which was a HUGE weight off of my shoulders) and all of my family were able to get anywhere in Hampton Roads in a matter of minutes because the interstates are on either side of the hotel. 

You will NOT be disappointed!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards