Ohio-Toledo
Options

Engagement Picture Locations in Toledo

Hey Ladies,
  I am having engagement pictures done soon, and was wondering if anyone had any ideas of a fun place to take pictures? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!! Thanks!
Kristin

Re: Engagement Picture Locations in Toledo

• Options
    k22tk22t member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    toledo botanical gardens
    any of the metroparks (wildwood, swan creek, oak openings)
    the docks
    anywhere downtown toledo

Kris....I'm finally a Mrs! 10/11/08
  • Options
    nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agree with pp.  I'm partial to the zoo.  Maumee Bay has beautiful spots too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Depends on what kind of pictures you want but I second the votes for the metroparks (I am partial to Side Cut and Wildwood) and downtown Toledo.  It is amazing what some photographers can do with the abandoned buildings and interesting architecture downtown.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Altoid_StormAltoid_Storm member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm partial to Wildwood and Oak Openings, they're both stunning. Out at Providence Metropark is beautiful too, though that is in Grand Rapids. If you're looking for more contemporary, I'd go with downtown Toledo or in a smaller downtown area like Maumee or Sylvania...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We are getting ours done downtown Toledo.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    KristinRose85KristinRose85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having the photos done by Love Is Greater Photography and they have some amazing pictures up of people around the abandoned buildings and such, I think that is the kind of style we are looking for. I think we may be able to find places like that dowtown :) Thanks for all the help!!! Most appreciated. If you know of any other great looking abandoned places ( LOL!) please let me know! Thanks!!!

Kristin
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards