Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

AW Thursday

I guess I can brag about dragging myself to a 7am Dallas CPA meeting downtown before coming into work. I'm so sick I can barely keep my eyes open, but I have a big deadline tomorrow.
On the bright side, my dog learned how to play fetch with himself. I'm such a bad mom.

Re: AW Thursday

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-156?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:174028f8-edb0-45c1-af8a-406219a3dd67Post:9bc57614-eb90-40b6-adc3-7b3b6fdb5b25">AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I guess I can brag about dragging myself to a 7am Dallas CPA meeting downtown before coming into work. I'm so sick I can barely keep my eyes open, but I have a big deadline tomorrow. On the bright side,<strong> my dog learned how to play fetch with himself</strong>. I'm such a bad mom.
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

No way, you're teaching him independence lol

I've got nothing just anxiously awaiting our wedding pics and video. Anyone got any good AW's?
  • Options
    I don't know if this is really an AW, but FI is finally a lot more on board with the whole idea of weddings in general (he's never been against being married, just not super crazy about having a wedding), but he's opened up to it a lot more lately, so that's exciting!

Also I get to see my sister/MOH next weekend (she goes to school about 5-6 hours away), and she's more wedding excited than I am, so it will be fun to get to talk wedding stuff/just get to spend time with her.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-156?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:174028f8-edb0-45c1-af8a-406219a3dd67Post:ef1c8898-8e08-4fd8-a55a-cf6af4ca9fef">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to AW Thursday : No way, you're teaching him independence lol I've got nothing just anxiously awaiting our wedding pics and video. Anyone got any good AW's?
    Posted by AshJohnson30[/QUOTE]

Eeee!!! How long are yours going to take? Our pics are going to be 4-5 more weeks, but we get our video sneak peek tomorrow! :) Other than that, I've got nothing. Btw, Ash, I was finally able to check out your sneak peek pics and everything looked amazingly gorgeous! I loved your dress/veil look!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    My AW is that I went to the gym today and did my best run yet! Ran 5K (3.1 mi) in 33:37! Doing my 1st 5K with my FI for his bday on the 20th.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-156?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:174028f8-edb0-45c1-af8a-406219a3dd67Post:4e501780-d19e-418a-bf04-d27c79fc1bb4">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW Thursday : Eeee!!! How long are yours going to take? Our pics are going to be 4-5 more weeks, <strong>but we get our video sneak peek tomorrow! :)</strong> Other than that, I've got nothing. Btw, Ash, I was finally able to check out your sneak peek pics and everything looked amazingly gorgeous! I loved your dress/veil look!
    Posted by ejheart[/QUOTE]

Exciting!! I'm so jealous though! Not sure when I'll get a preview of my video but my pics should be in around the same time as yours. We can flood with board with AWs lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards