Ohio-Toledo

Hair and make-up

I am looking for someone to do my hair and make-up for the wedding day and have read a few post about Attitudes salon on Heatherdowns. Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts about them and if there was anyone in specific there that can do updo's good. If there is anything that I am going to be picky about, it is going to be my hair and make-up.

Re: Hair and make-up

• edited December 2011
    I had my hair and makeup done there for the wedding and I've also gotten my last few haircuts there.  I love the salon.  Deidre did my hair and make up for the wedding and she was wonderful.  Everything looked great the entire day, it was pretty windy and my hair didn't get messed up even though we took a lot of outside pictures.  Sarah did my hair and make up for my rock the dress photo session and I couldn't believe how good I looked in the pictures, I couldn't believe it was even me!

So I HIGHLY recommend them!

ETA: I don't have any pics at work, but if I have time I will PIP when I get home.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Wedding Day

Rock the Dress

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you...I have heard a lot about Diedre, so that is who I think I am going to request.
  • edited December 2011
    Ha Ha, Hi Chritie, this is the Sarah you were speaking about, thanks so much for the compliment! I am actually on this site because I recently became engagaed and thought I'd get advice and info from brides past. Your pictures look AMAZING!!!    Hope you are doing wonderfully! Say hello if you're in the salon anytime soon :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards