Getting in Shape

Why can't I get motivated?

I have been trying to lose weight for the wedding for quite some time now, but every time I think I'm doing well I step on the scale and nothing has changed. Or I do good one week and then give up the next. Not to mention the fact that I rarely have the time to do those workouts and such. Does anyone have any tips on how to lose the pounds without having to take up my entire day and killing myself with those overly intense workouts?

Re: Why can't I get motivated?

• Don't even need to go to the gym, just go for a 20 minute walk after work. Not only will it help you lose a few pounds, it's a great way to ease your mind and relax after a day at work. And just because the people on the videos are doing it perfectly, does not mean that you are expected to do it that way the first time, or the second time and not even the 3rd time. Do what you can, when you can. Something is always better than nothing.

She's always wanted to be a princess and he's always wanted to be a hero; as fate would now have it, she is his princess and he is her hero *Semper Fi* Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards