Getting in Shape
Options

Last minute tighten

Hey girls,

I have 17 days til the big day and have done pretty well on toning down, but was wondering if anyone has any tips to really "tighten up" in the last 2.5 weeks? No grains? No meat? More/less cardio or weights? any tips are appreciated.

Re: Last minute tighten

• Options
    This post reminds me of knocked up, when her boss tells her to "TIGHTEN" but really means loose weight...haha
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_last-minute-tighten?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:045b9922-ff71-4101-aa5d-50c350f506e9Post:db420b14-6735-4bc3-a153-e7bdd2eeff03">Re: Last minute tighten</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yoga/Pilates make me *feel* really toned and tight...I can't say for sure that it's a significant difference. Couldn't hurt as far as last minute stress management though too.
    Posted by abbycobb812[/QUOTE]

Yup, ditto this. Pilates always helps my stress levels, and it always makes me feel like I'm more aware of my posture. Good posture can make you look thinner.

Of course you'll want to be eating lots of fresh fruit and veggies, drinking plenty of water, getting in lean protein and healthy whole grain carbs.

Good luck and enjoy your day!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards