Getting in Shape

Friday WW accountability

Good Morning,I am sooooooooo disappointed today! I gained 4.5 pounds in one week! I have ruled out the water retention idea because I am no where near my TOM.My only guess is that I went over my points for ~ 2 weeks (more alcohol, some starbucks, etc...I was just so comfy losing weight I guess I became less strict). So, it all caught up with me!Our wedding is ~4 weeks away...I am praying that I can lose what I have recently gained ******UGH*********Today:B: WW egg mcmuffin (4)L: Lean cusine panini (6)S: fresh cherries (1)D: TBDSo far: 11Target: 23Weekly Points left: 35AP's gained/used: 1/1Weigh in/reset: Friday

Re: Friday WW accountability

• Just get back on track, try and get to the gym everyday to make it up with activity points.  I have been struggling to stay motivated too lately....its a constant battle that can kick us in the butt very quickly!  I am very hungover this morning, did not get home til almost 2 last night bc we went to a show in boston, work is going to go by so slowly today! B: HNC (8) Grapes (1) S: Watermelon (1) WWB (1) Pudding SF (1) L: not sure yet, probably Smart Ones pizza (7) D: ??? Total: 19 Target: 31 AP: None WPA: 30
  • I lost .4 last night.  I was worried that I had gained because of my poor eating last week (however, I was working out a lot).  Must do better this week!!!  I think that I am going to start OVERestimating my portion sizes too....just in case! B: watermelon (1.5) S: yogurt (1) L: salad with pea pods, cucumber, grilled chicken, balsamic vinagrette (7), zucchini/corn/milk side dish (5)S: grapes (1.5)D:  ???E:  Nothing!  I worked out TWICE yesterday and have a LONG hike planned tomorrow!Weekly points left: 35APs gained/ used: 7/7WI/ reset: Thursday
  • Jessica -Hang in there! as pp said, get in some APs, that would help me feel better overall! Spainerk- Nice job on the loss!! It's so motivating when you are all set up to see a gain or no change and are pleasantly surprised with a loss.  Every little bit helps!  We're going shopping tonight for wedding stuff should be fun.B- Special K/F1, soy  Coffee, soy (3)S- Banana, PB (2)L- Grilled chicken on AT (3) Vitamuffin (1)S- Egg white, Carrots, Popcorn or Clif bar (2)D- Not sure, we're going out but will only allow 4 WAPsS- Zucchini Bread (2)E- nothing formal, just walking a lot while shopping!Total: 13Target: 21WAPs: 33.5 cause my zucchini bread came out too good!APs: 10WI tuesday
  • Morning Girls! Wow, last night was great!  Even though it was my birthday, I think I did pretty well.  FI made me a cake in the shape of a Louis Vuitton bag!  I couldn't believe it..it was so awesome and he put so much time and energy into it!  I stepped on the scale this AM and it looks like I am down 2.2 pounds but I won't say that for sure until tomorrows WI. Jessica...dont fret, stick to the plan and you should be fine!  B-Oatmeal (2)  Coffee (1) S-Nectarine (1) L-Healthy Choice Meal (6) Applesauce (1) S-Nectarine (1)D-Turkey Burger with Cheese (6) Green Beans (0) BBQ Sauce (1)S-Grapefruit (2)Total: 21Target:21
  • Hello ladies, TGIF! I have ANOTHER bachelorette party to go to tonight.  Dinner & drinks, after an already bad week in Vegas. Ugh... Feel a gain coming on at WI tomorrow. Jessica- I feel like whenever I gain quickly, I also lose quickly once I get back on track.  GL!KJ- ugh, being hungover at work is the worst... hope your day goes quickly.Spain- Congrats on the loss!Katy- Have fun wedding shopping!B- VitaMuffin Top, Lt Eng Muffin, Tbsp SF jelly, coffee w/ skim = (3)L- Salad w/ RF dressing, Chicken Sandwich, apple= (4)S- Grapes, WW Yogurt, 1/3 cup Fiber One Cereal= (2)D- Pasta e Fagioli, zucchini/mushrooms, broccoli= (5)S- 100 Cal popcorn, tsp oil= (2)Activity= None :( Overslept and won't have time after work because of the bachelorette partyTotal Planned= 16Target = 21WP left= 0WI/Reset= Tomorrow
  • Tiny- Glad you enjoyed your birthday! Aww, that cake sounds awesome!
  • I missed it yesterday but Happy Birthday Tiny!  You have the best FI, that is so cute. Have fun Meliss, good luck. 
  • Tiny that is adorable!  You should have posted pics :) 
  • Thanks guys!  Here's the cake...he was SO proud of himself and quite frankly, I am too considering he's NEVER baked a cake!
  • Tiny that cake is so cute! What a great guy!I don't know what's going on today, I'm probably going to get Subway for lunch b/c I don't have time to make anything right now and I'm really tired. I woke up with a cold and I feel like butt. FI had the last of the milk before I got up this morning so my breakfast was all out of whack. Sigh.B: Arnold's Thin, light cream cheese, tomatoes, coffee (3)S: ff yogurt w/ berries (1)L: Subway w/ baked chips (7)S: plum (.5)D:??? no idea yet. FI's sister is coming in to town but not till later.Target: 23Total: 11.5
  • I weighed myself this morning and I have lost 4 pounds! This is my first week doing WW, so I am really happy to see results! I was surprised because I went out last night and had some drinks, but I also only had 2 to make sure I didn't use too many WP's. B- whole wheat english muffin, one with light cream cheese, other with peanut butter, 2 small clementines, hard-boiled egg (6.5) S- 2 plums and string cheese (3) L- 'egg salad' (4) on english muffin (2), watermelon (2) S- plums (1) D- salad (0) with baked chicken (3) and kidney beans (1.5) with newman's own light dressing (2) Total Points: 25 Target Points: 33 Weekly Points left: 28 AP's gained: 3 The FI is out of town this weekend, so I don't know if that is a good or bad thing. While he loves his sweets and gets me to eat them, I also feel less ashamed to eat them when he isn't around! I gotta stay strong!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you for all of the encouragement :-)Tiny, that cake is precious!
  • Sounds lke a good week ladies! I'm trying to make sure I eat enough, I was about 4 pts short yesterday. B: Arnolds Wheat thin with 1 tsp smart balance     Banana, 1% cottage Cheese 1/2 c.5.5 pts Snack: 1/2 cup bing cherries .5ptsLunch:  2c. Left over stir fry veg. yellow,green,red peppers and garlic and onions, mushrooms. (in 1.5 tbsp of olive oil, for 4 servings) and chicken broth saute. It had about 1 oz of chicken left in it and 2 small baby shrimp.2.5 pts snack: 1 peach 1 pt. Dinner: to be determined A: none, I was exhausted this morning, trying to figure that out, maybe because I'm not eating enough?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards