Getting in Shape

Friday Confessions

This day is creeeeeeping by. I leave work at 4 to catch a flight home for my good friend's b party this weekend and I am beyond excited to get there! Not to mention the fire dept showed up to my work b/c the fire alarm mysteriously went off on it's own and it's been way too dramatic around here for a Friday morning. (No the firefighters weren't hot, I know what you're thinking heehee). So--what are your confessions???
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Friday Confessions

• I confess FI has no idea this bachelorette party is costing me $400...plane ticket, I'm a Bmaid and we're getting a party bus and paying for food and drinks for everyone, and gifts for shower and bparty. My friend is awesome though and it will be worth it! I confess I will have more than one Starburst shot at said party tomorrow night. I confess I may or may not work out in the morning before the drinks start flowing.
  • I confess that I went out to lunch with coworkers, which I almost never do.  I confess that I ate (fried) falafel and it was delicious.  And I still will be within my daily sparkpeople allowance, so yay!
  • I confess even after losing all of the weight, I still feeluncomfortable in my bathing suit ... how did I everwear my bathing suit 26 lbs ago?I confess I won't be happy until I lose another 10 lbs or bring my body fat down to athletic levels.
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I have been really tired lately and pass out once I crawl into bed at night and I really think that its possible I am working out too much and not eating enough. I know that it is probably really simple to figure out how many calories I burn a week blablablaetcetcetc but I juts dont feel like putting in the leg work to figure it out. Seems very complicated to me from where im sitting so I just havnt. My ex, who dropped off the face of the earth a few months ago, emailed me today and told me how he is doing (not good). Just emailing him back for some reason made me feel like a really bad person. I havnt seen him in almost 4 years but I feel bad talking to him. My best friend has been getting bad migranes lately and was told by her doctor it is her diet (too much caffein amongst other things) and she has decided that rather than change her lifestyle she just wants drugs. This dismays me - I wont say anything to her but im dissapointed she would treat her health that way.
  • I confess that I am a grub today.  I ran four miles earlier, but then decided that I didn't want to shower until later since I am going out tonight...so, I put on a hat and went to run errands.  And it is now after two and I still haven't been in the shower.
    imageimage
    BFP 5/2/11, missed m/c, D&C 6/13/11
    BFP 12/8/11--Little Girl E Born 8/22/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I confess that we had a going away buffet for a girl at work today, and I completely over did it. There is just something about cheese, sausage and crackers, and little mini eggrolls that I just can't avoid. I confess that I really don't want to go workout during my lunch hour but I know I have to. I confess that I really should clean my house this weekend...it's a disaster, but I probably won't. I confess that the cherries I'm eating right now are delicious, and they make me feel less guilty about all the food I ate this morning.
    imageimage
  • I confess that I haven't stuck strictly to my diet this week, temptation is very hard! I try to resist but gave in to ice cream on tuesday and today I ate 3 mini milky way bars! I confess that I'm severly disappointed in myself...after over a month of changing my diet and working out I've only lost 3 lbs.. My pant however are fitting better I still would like to see the numbers on the scale go down! I confess that temptation of alcohol fatty foods and sweets tomorrow at my friends b-party is going to be hard!! I need to be strong and not give in!
  • I confess that I'm not interested in work today, and only see this becoming a bigger problem as the wedding grows closer.I confess that I made some awesome zucchini bread last night that was only 2 pts per slice!  well until you have a little more than 1 slice, then it jumps to 3 pts b/c of how I played with the ingredients ;).I confess that I'm super excited to go shopping with FI tonight, even though none of the stuff is really for me!I confess that I probably ate my last chocolate vitamuffin today for a while, the store ran out and I think they are what makes me nauseous every afternoon about this time boo.
  • Mrs_AFMrs_AF member
    First Comment
    I confess I had a donut for breakfast because I brought them in for my coworkers. (it's my last day of my internship).I confess I'm a little sad that my internship is over, but so excited to see FI soon. I confess that I have three mosquito bites that have tripled in size since yesterday and hurt/itch.
  • NebbNebb member
    I confess that as much as I say im not focused on my weight, im frustrated with it all the same. I weighed myself (in the evening) at the gym last week and was the same weight I was in the AM a few days previous) leading me to believe I had lost weight. I just weighed myself on the heavy duty scale in the back room at work and it says ive gained weight - albiet i have had a lot of water to drink today and just finished lunch. I dont know why im crazy and do this to myself.
  • I confess that I decided not to work out during lunch today because I worked out every day this past week and even twice yesterday.  And I don’t feel guilty about it because I will be doing a 6 mile, 2500 ft elevation gain hike tomorrow with FSIL in NH!   I confess that a college friend of mine asked me how wedding planning was going and I started to get a little freaked out.  I’m basically at the two month mark and feel as if time is slipping away….  Then again, I could just be freaking out because I didn’t get enough sleep last night.   I confess that at lunch today I brought up doing a Biggest Loser-type work competition.  Two ladies then said that I should totally organize it and we started discussing it.  You know, because clearly wedding planning is NOT enough!!! 
  • I confess that I stood a very good friend up on this week.  I talked to her on Sunday night we agree to go out then after me telling her about my weight lose she got a little crabby and said you do still eat don't you.  I feel that she is jealous that I finally have made the choice to change my life and she is still on her neverending diet rollercoaster.  I should have met her for drinks and talked to her about this.  I feel like a shiity friend.
  • i confess that i'm pretty sure my coffee coolata was not made with skim milk (it's too creamy and tastes too good) but since i don't know what they made it with, i'm still going to count it as skim :)i confess that i'm not looking forward to our staff retreat monday-wednesday next week.  i emailed my boss and asked what the menu was going to be - when i found out what it was, i told her i would bring all my own food and just eat the fruit and veggies :)  (sorry, hot dogs and pancakes and white pasta with ground beef just don't fit into my diet when my wedding is 4 weeks away!)i'm going to a soccer tryout tomorrow, and i confess that i'm really nervous!  i'm in much better shape now than i was 5 years ago when i played, but i know i've lost a lot of the skill i had...
  • kagkiki - i feel the same way!  i've lost 32 lbs and still feel uncomfortable in my swim suit.  and i probably won't be happy until my body fat is at athletic levels as well...i also confess that seeing a 'no' rsvp is just as exciting as 'yes' rsvp.  less people to feed = less money spent on food!
  • I confess that I spent more of today Knotting than working I confess that I have a very hard time saying no when the whole office (8ppl in this location) goes out to lunch even though I've brought something healthyI confess that the above reason is why I cannot lose the last 5lbs :-/<better get motivated soon!!>
  • Katimapa - Glad I am not the only one! My Husband thinksI look great and is totally loving the "new" me, but Iknow I can look better, so I am not satisfied.
  • I confess that I ate Mcdonalds for lunch today...and now i feel gross :P
  • I confess that I went out to a wine bar tonight even though I have to be up at 5:30 tomorrow morning for school and have my final presentation for my class.  I also confess that I have no idea how many points I used on wine/cheese/crackers and I feel guilty for possibly overdoing it!
  • I confess I had a philly cheese steak wrap for dinner followed by chocolate custard for dessert! I am having major regrets.
  • NebbNebb member
    I confess that my husband wanted me to make him kraft dinner for when he got home from work at midnight, and we ran out of milk so I watered down half and half cream and used that...Then I proceeded to eat some and it was freaking delicious!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards