Getting in Shape
Options

Saturday Accountability

This past week has been good...and today I can officially say I am getting married NEXT Saturday...as in 7 days! YAY!B-special K w/1% milk, light english muffin w/PBL-edamame and some chips and salsa I thinkS-berriesD-on my own...FI is at his b-party, so probably the leftover wood fire pizza from dinner last nightE-easy day...running 2-3 miles
imageimage
BFP 5/2/11, missed m/c, D&C 6/13/11
BFP 12/8/11--Little Girl E Born 8/22/12
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Saturday Accountability

• Options
    7 days how exciting!!! b-whole grain cream of wheat, grapefruit s-2 hard boiled egg whites and skim milkl-tomato, mushrooms, ff cheese on a whole wheat pitas-salad with chicken and oranged-broiled flounder and a salade-hopefully FI's knee feels better today so we can start C25K today, if not I'll do my regular 3 mile bike and 1 mile walk.  I'm going to try biggest loser bootcamp this morning also.
  • Options
    I already failed at my plan because my milk was bad...so no cereal for me.  Breakfast instead will be one egg cooked in cooking spray topped with a little salsa and cheese on a light english muffin and a couple of strawberries...less calories though, so that is good :)
    imageimage
  • Options
    b - english muffin, almond butter, bananal - healthy choice steamer meal (ehh, need something really easy) with scrambled egg whites and veggiesd - out with FI and his mom.  something grilled and yummy.e - can't decide.  probably running 4 miles (or more if i can).
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    My saturdays are always off, and today is even worse. I am outta english muffins (buying them later) and Im out of milk :(B - MAYBE an egg (I just bought XXL eggs @ the market - theyre so big they hardly fit in the egg holder in the fridge), a nectarine or peach. Protein drink in water.L - I honestly cant say, whether I eat lunch or not today is up in the airS - going to costco, so samples of whatever theyve got going heh. Probably some clementines if I end up buying some.D - Zucchini (might try it with dill and sage as suggested the other day), probably bbq'd pork.S - beer ;)E - Lower body weights @ the gym, 30-45min cardio.My husband decided he didnt feel like going to ribfest, so I was worried for nothing. Apparently ribs take too much effort in his opinion heh.
  • Options
    Nebb-my FI likes ribs, but he won't eat them in public because he thinks they are too messy :)
    imageimage
  • Options
    Congrats to you! :)I have no idea what I'm eating today -- I'm sure there will be a Subway stop sometime during the day and I'm craving chicken tacos for dinner...E - 45 mins of step and strength exercises - already done!
  • Options
    B-2 kashi gf waffles with 2 tbsp sf syrup, granny smith apple, blueberries L-nut thins with jalapeno havarti, garden salad with balsamic vinaigrette S-oz of planters mixed nuts and 1 square of dark chocolate D-TBD E-heavy cleaning all day. My parents are getting here tonight around midnight and the house has to pass the white-glove test lol
  • Options
    7 days that is so awesome! B- Whole wheat english muffin with peanut butter on one half and light cream cheese on the other, peach S- Lara bar and clementines L- ???? I am going to Seattle todday to visit a friend and go to the Kenny Chesney concert, so... we are going out to lunch. I plan on sticking to a salad, or if we go to mexican, which we do often, get a bean/veggie burrito and JUST ONE margarita! S- I'm bringing some clementines to snack on D- I still have no clue. The concert is at 4:30 so it may be something at the stadium... i hope not, but i may not have a choice! I might bring a protein bar and just not eat much for dinner. E- Nothing... my legs HURT from running stairs yesterday. Plus, I am going to dance my booty off at the concert!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Amendment to my previous post. E - none. taking the day off. I cant remember the last time I took 2 days off in a row and it isnt going to kill me to give my body a rest. Its just way too nice a day out not to enjoy it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards