Getting in Shape
Options

I am so MAD right now!

So I finally got up the nerve to go to spinning class tonight - i was nervous over going to a new gym, doing something ive not done before, etc etc.I get there and am told that there is no spinning class tonight and the instructor has already left. WTF!!!I spoke to the instructor last monday and he told me to come this monday. I then realize that today is a holiday (in canada), so I called last tuesday to verify that it would still be happening and was told it was. I called again this morning to verify and was told again, it is happening.Im so mad that they cant even get their crap together and figure out what is happening when and give their members correct information. I ended up leaving because I was so pissed off and didnt wanna be there anymore. I feel like a loser for walking in and having all sorts of questions and then leaving. I AM going to go back tomorrow for the spinning class at 6, but im so mad right now. mad and discouraged and i hate feeling like this. I was so excited to go and start and here I am back infront of my computer instead because theyre too stupid to have a difinitive answer for someone.UUggh! /rant.

Re: I am so MAD right now!

• Options
    That really sux nebb.. I know how excited you were. it does suck when they cant get their act together.. especially when you called that many times & since you even called today.. to me, that is rude and bad customer service.. hopefully they will have it next monday.. I know you feel discouraged.. I would too..
    Photobucket
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I rarely push myself to do things im not comfortable with, and I finally did and THIS happened. There are classes tomorrow and thursday, so ill just go tomorrow.I HAD wanted to go tonight though because the fitness coordinator is the instructor running monday classes. The instructor doing tomorrows is a trainer at the gym I normally go to and I dont know how I feel about her - she never smiles or says hi to me, just kinda looks at me funny whenever I see her at the gym (almost all of the other trainers talk to me or chit chat or something). 
  • Options
    take all that frustration out on your class tomorrow! I find that I feel so much better when I focus all my negative energy into my workout and let it all go there!
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    Heh thats a good idea!
  • Options
    Nebb, that sucks! Maybe look up some kickboxing moves online to take out the aggression... That's weird about the one trainer. Is she an ice queen to everyone?
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    No, she seems fine with the people I see her with (gym members she is training). She seems very hardcore and really pushes them to work harder but she seems nice towards htem. Her and another trainer never smile or talk to me, its weird. No idea why!
  • Options
    Biitches. That is all ;) Seriously though, that's really weird. I would kill them with kindness. Smile and say hi really blatantly and see what they do.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    Im normally very nice to them when I am there, I say hi and smile. I even ask before getting on a weight machine if they will need it (since I was asked to get off of one one day when her trainee was doing a cirquit). *sigh*I did just find out though that my husbands boss, who we decided today would start going to spin classes with me, is off work tomorrow so I might call and ask if she wants to go with me tomorrow.
  • Options
    Aw Nebb that blows, esp after you got yourself all mentally pumped up for it.  I cannot express enough that you will be fine and have a blast.  I started doing spinning when I was in horrible shape and have upped it to three times a week, and there isnt a class or workout I like more!Def keep us updated tomorrow or tonight :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards