Getting in Shape
Options

*ValandRyan*

I have been reading your blog about Insanity. I want to try it but am nervous to order it from Beachbody because they do not have great reviews. Where did you get it and did you have any issues? I love following your blog. It shows me that I could do it.

Re: *ValandRyan*

• Options
    Hey Melissa! not sure if your going to get this but I did purchase my stuff off of beachbody.com and never had an issue with anything. Were the reviews of when the orders came in? I have to go check it out!
  • Options
    I did see it. I read them from different places. I forgot all of them now. I know some of the issues were with getting the product. I am just going to order it from there because I cannot find it anywhere else. Just wanted to check first before I did.
  • Options
    I had read some bad reviews about Beachbody as well and was worried about ordering from them.  This morning, I happened to come across a seller on Ebay that is selling the Insanity package.  They have a 99.5% positive rating and it looks like they have been selling P90X for awhile and everyone seemed pleased with their product from the reviews.  I'm thinking about going that route.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards