Getting in Shape
Options

What's for dinner??

I hope y'all don't mind me posting this since we're already doing the weekly recipe exchange, but I need some ideas for dinner tonight.  I'm feeling uninspired by all my regulars.  What are you making tonight??

Re: What's for dinner??

• Options
    I'm going over to a girlfriends house for dinner/scrapbooking night.  But one of my new favs is the Chicken Marsala from the eat better america website.  Super easy...20mins and you're done
  • Options
    Tonight will not be exciting b/c I'm getting home late, so probably just rotisserie chicken and veggies, but last night I made turkey taco salad. It's so good w/ black beans, corn, avocado and homemade salsa. Tuesday we had blackened tilapia with pineapple jalapeno salsa. Super easy, just sprinkle Zatarains blackened seasoning on tilapia and cook in pan w/ a little evoo. The salsa is tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, pineapple and lime juice. We made brown rice cooked with a can of spicy diced tomatoes for a side.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    COkristi- You're so fancy!  Wish I were that creative
  • Options
    whole wheat shrimp pasta.  sauteed shrimp, lots of garlic, mushrooms, and red bell peppers.  so good!
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    mmmmmm id love me some shrimp pasta but im outta shrimp and am not heading to costco till saturday :( Enjoy it double for me!
  • Options
    My plan for tonight, no joke, is mac n cheese with light hot dogs cut up inside. LOL. Very unclassy but every now and again FI and I feel like little kids craving the ol mac. I use skim milk and cut out the butter, its not terrible. Never mind, yeah it is.
  • Options
    weight watchers actually has a couple of "improved" mac and cheese recipes that I really like.  Let me know ifyou want me to post them.  Not that it's super healthy, but I add grilled chicken and it's pretty good.
  • Options
    I think I am gonna make chicken tacos for FI with FF refried beans.. and me, I will prob have a chicken quesadilla..
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Sure that would be great! Thanks. I usually arrive at dinnertime with lots of calories to use, so dinner isnt too much of a concern, but I always love a good recipe!!
  • Options
    I was going to make my version of "Shake N Bake" chicken but I just realized I forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer.. So I will be making Turkey Melts instead and doing the chicken tomorrow night..I make them with 6 slices of turkey and one slice of pepperjack cheese...They are SO good and for 5pts, you can't beat it!
  • Options
    FI says he wants chicken tenders... I make them with wheat bread crumbs and egg whites and bake them on a cookie sheet with pam.  Actually its very healthy and really good!  Thanks for the ideas girls!  I think I will try out a couple of them this weekend :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards