Getting in Shape
Options

Saturday Shred Thread

Morning ladies! Well todays shred was foiled! I was going to cheat a little and follow the workouts on Youtube until my DVD arrived (they don't sell it in NZ :( ) but its been taken down. The best I can find is the audio, so I will do my best with that until the DVD arrives. Not the best but I really wanted to get started :) However I did do some of the moves from the clips I've seen, star jumps, squats etc, plus time on my lateral thigh trainer, so I feel that all is not lost!Hope everything went better for you ladies :)

Re: Saturday Shred Thread

• Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Try searching it on mininova if you have a bit torrent program. I just looked and they DO have it on there.
  • Options
    Nebb, the rumours are true, you are very wise. Thank you, I will check it out!
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    ;) glad I could help.
  • Options
    I worked out what was wrong! Having a computer geek FI who does not mind being woken up at 3 in the morning to fix things has worked in my favour :) bring on tomorrow!
  • Options
    i did my first day of the shred yesterday and i can barely walk today! my calves are killing me! im not sure i am going to be able to do it today :(
  • Options
    I did it at 2am last night or this morning rather, because I couldn't sleep.My butt and thighs are sore.  Still not feeling anything in my abs, so I did some crunches on my own this afternoon.I've only done level 1.  I think I'll try level 2 at the end of next week.
  • Options
    Oh, I also forgot to mention... I gained a pound... :-/
  • Options
    Imetyouonthedarksideofthemoon sometimes a gain a little bit at the start of exercise programs. I suggest not weighing youself for another week or so. Also I've heard with the shred you don't usually lose pounds but gain muscle and lose inches, so maybe whip out the measuring tape.
  • Options
    Alright, Well yesterday was crazy for me. My FI has been working crazy hours and 7 days a week with his dad. His mom came out for the day and I was gone running around with her, so I had no time for my usual routine. We ate lunch at Applebees and I got a half chicken ceaser salad. At that point I still felt as though I was in control of my diet. Later before my FI came home I made spaghetti and turkey meatballs with Banana bread for dessert. YUM. I totally failed. I didnt work out and I ate like crap. BLAH! Oh and I forgot to mention Garlic Bread too. I feel so PIGGY  !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards