Getting in Shape
Options

Wednesday P90X Accountability

So I got up this morning and did Cardio X instead of going for a run since I have an interview in 1.5 hours.  When I get home from the interview, I will do Back & Biceps for the first time.  We'll see how that goes.  I couldn't sleep at all last night so I'm in a pretty bad mood :(  I hope everyone has a good workout!
imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wednesday P90X Accountability

• Options
    Good luck at the interview!!
  • Options
    Good luck at the interview too! I have been working hard but not on the knot lately. That should be a feat! I did Plyo this morning. I am doing week 7 of Doubles. I like it so far. It is hard to have a life though with 3 double sessions a week! Plus the scale is not moving but the clothes are looser...Why do numbers matter anyway!
  • Options
    Thanks for the well wishes!  I'm doing doubles too, and luckily I don't have much of a life :)  I honestly can't imagine doing doubles if I actually had a job, but right now it's good.  I'm on week 5 and while I've noticed some awesome definition in my arms, back and tummy the scale is seriously not budging.  AT ALL.  I could handle that if my measurements were really changing, but they aren't either.  Ugh.  I'm going to keep working hard and enjoying feeling strong and fit, while not worrying too much about anything else.  I've literally never been in this good of shape or enjoyed my body as much as I do now.  That sounds sort of profane, but you know what I mean :)
    imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards