Getting in Shape
Options

FI did the Shred

and was sweating his butt off! We were out running errands until around 8:30, so instead of a long run we did the shred level 3 and a 30 minute jog. He had been wanting to see the video I kept talking about, but I was embarrassed for him to see me do it. But once we got going, I wasn't embarrassed at all! :) I definitely love working out with a workout partner vs. alone.

Re: FI did the Shred

• Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Im trying to talk my husband into doing the 100 push up thing with me, but hes reluctant. He CLAIMS his elbows will hurt hehe, i think hes just worried im stronger ;)
  • Options
    My finace shreds with me most nights.  The first time he did it was the third day I did level 1.  I knew what to expect and he didn't and he looked like he was going to die.  It is nice to have someone to hate Jillian with :)
  • Options
    I've been trying to get FI to shred with me for weeks.  He will walk and run with me but he says no videos.
  • Options
    I got FI to do tae bo with me and he enjoyed it- mostly making fun of Billy but I know deep down he enjoys it. he will only do one video with me though- not the longer and harder ones with the bands/weights. he prefers to run. i ran with him the other night and felt like a loser. i had such poor form and felt like i was an 80 yr old running. oh well...either way it is something to do together and helps with motivation!
  • Options
     He CLAIMS his elbows will hurt hehe, i think hes just worried im stronger ;)HA!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My FI did level 1 of the shred with me before he crapped out. I had major giggle fits watching him do the hip rolls.
  • Options
    I am seriously lmao at the thought of my fi doing the hip rolls or anything in that video. I'm lucky if I get him to walk the dogs w/ me once a week, his idea of a work-out is eating a BLT with a tbsp of mayo on every bite. The worst part is he still somehow manages to lose weight faster than me and I hate him for it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards