Getting in Shape
Options

Monday Shred Thread

Hey ladies, how did the shreding go?I did mine this morning. No cardio because my LLT was making a weird noise...3 days in a row! Yay me!

Re: Monday Shred Thread

• Options
    I didn't do any over the weekend due to headache (which is still not gone, btw) but decided to push through today.  Woo!  Day 6!That middle cardio session is still harder than the one at the end.  I don't really understand why.
  • Options
    I really like the middle cardio, more then the first one, but I think by the time I get to the end my muscles are really warm so I can go a bit harder. Just a theory
  • Options
    I've been working in the harder moves and I do most of it that way now, but darn.  I really have a tough time with it!  Maybe it's mental. lol... Lord knows I'm weird. :D
  • Options
    I looked ahead and saw they are working the weights into the punches and butt kicks etc in the other levels, so I have been doing that. I find some of the moves not challenging enough, so that helps. On the other hand I find some of the moves too hard. Bicycle crunches? Come on, no one can be that coordinated :P
  • Options
    Woo, day 5 today.  I'm still having a really really hard time with the last move--my shoulders don't seem to be getting any stronger. 
    Knitting Blog
    Updated 3-12
  • Options
    Random question:  Does anyone feel like their legs aren't toning up as much?  I've been doing the shred for about a month and I feel more toned everywhere but there.
  • Options
    My legs were already pretty toned from running, but, yes, I've been feeling it a lot more in my arms and abs than my legs.
    Knitting Blog
    Updated 3-12
  • Options
    Hi guys, I read but have never posted on this board...I have a question for you. Which weights do you use for the shred? I only have 8 lb free weights at home and use them, and am ALWAYS sore the next day. I work out pretty much every day but never do as many reps as I would in the video.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I use 5 lb weights.  8 sounds heavy to me, but good for you if you can do it!  I did Five Factor a year or so ago and used 10 lbs weights.
  • Options
    I use 5lb weights (according to the box) but they are 5lb together, so 2.5lb each.
  • Options
    Did it this morning. I missed Sunday so I did  5 days in a row skip one and then got in today.I haven't lost one lb but I feel better. I'm going to give a lot of attention to what I'm eating this week to see if I can't see some results by next week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards