Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

who has used Texas Star Bakery

Hi!
I'm almost sure I'm going to go with them, I really wanted to use the cake guys but they are pretty far from me and I haven't had time to go for a tasting there.  I've had several cakes from Texas Star and they are so yummy.  If you had your cake done with them please give me your feedback and I would also love to see picutres. If you have some send to denise.carmona04@gmail.com

Thanks so much!!

Re: who has used Texas Star Bakery

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think MelissaandJoel used them.
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think she used them too and had a great experience if I remember correctly.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know she did and said they were awesome. That is who is doing my cake.
  • Options
    haley05aggiehaley05aggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I plan to go there for a tasting this week.  I've gotten two recommendations for them and they seem to offer a great balance of price/quality.  Plus, my venue is close to their bakery so delivery will be cheaper. 
  • Options
    rcpm44rcpm44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using them for my cake in October and am super excited them. Their cake is wonderful and the price is just as good.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did use them and I highly recommend them!
  • Options
    denisecarmonadenisecarmona member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies.. Melissa yes your cakes were beautiful!!
  • Options
    lesalyriclesalyric member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I must have had my tasting on an off day, we were really not impressed with their cake, which was so disapointing after so many rave reviews. The staff was extremely nice and helpful though.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I agree with lesalyric, I must have gone on an off day because 2 of the 3 I tasted were very dry and the 3rd had a weird texture.  I went with another bakery because I was disappointed with Texas Star.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards