Getting in Shape
Options

Tuesday P90X Accountability

I've got Plyo today, hopefully there won't be a repeat performance of the knee issue and at least next week is the recovery week.  I'm pretty sore from yesterday's Chest, Shoulders & Triceps video because I really pushed myself.  I also tried on my wedding dress, and I can zip it up by myself and it's a little loose now (when I picked it up a month ago, it was tight at the very top).  So that's pretty exciting.Have a great workout!
imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tuesday P90X Accountability

• Options
    Ugh plyo, I hate it. Congrats on the dress!! I bet that makes the non-moving scale issue seem minor now. Last night I had yoga... but didn't do it. I was exhausted yesterday for some reason and had a headache. So I'll probably do it tonight and call yesterday my recovery day.
  • Options
    I've actually stopped weighing myself since it was just getting depressing.  Obviously something is happening with my body because my clothes all fit again and my tummy is getting to the point where I kind of like it :)Plyo is a good workout, but it's definitely not my favorite thing.  Even in bootcamp, I always make comments when we have to do it.  It's good that you listened to your body.  Sometimes we need rest.  I bet you'll have a better workout today because of it. 
  • Options
    Congrats on the dress!  That's a great feeling!  I have cardio x and ab ripper tonight.  I had a major lapse today - we had a work lunch at a restaurant and everything was going well (ordering the grilled chicken on salad no dressing) until the brownie sundae came and I demolished it.  :(  I will not let the rest of the day get off track though!
  • Options
    That sounds delicious!  Just think of it as confusing your metabolism :)  Splurges are not only good for the soul (thanks Jennylee) they can also be good for your metabolism.
  • Options
    Today I ran 8km and then did abripper-x. TOM and I feel so disgusting. I was bad with my diet today. Met with my friend and had lunch which was fries and some chicken pita type thing with awesome secret sauce. No idea how many cals. Whatevs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards