Getting in Shape
Options

**Nebb**

You know I was kidding in my post below, right? I hope so.Anyways, I wanted to ask you if you still wanted the recipe exchange posted weekly? I think last week, we only got two responses. That may be because of the letter though, I'm not sure. What do you think? Do you want to keep it or change it for something else?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Nebb**

• Options
    Heh of course I know, I just couldnt think of anything witty to say back. I think some letters are hard, I couldnt think of anything for the most recent ones, and to be honest I dont know if I could for G, H (do any vegetables start with H?), or I (same issue). What if we just do a general recipe exchange - share a good recipe we have tried recently. Kagkiki gave me that chicken and broccoli mac and cheese and I really enjoyed it, and I wouldnt have made it if she hadnt told me about it. I think we might get more of a benefit out of that? What do you think?
  • Options
    That is actually a good idea. We'll do that instead. I'll post it tomorrow morning so everyone will see it at the top and can add to it. Anything else you want to see on this board? (anyone can answer this if they have any ideas)
  • Options
    We need something, feels like were all falling apart lately, not very many posts. A lot of ladies have gotten married recently and were losing ranks!!I know its sorta mushy, but I wouldnt mind a feel good about yourself type of post once in a while. Not "accomplishments", but something about yourself youre proud of, something youre especially good at or something nice someone said that made you feel good that you wanna share. It seems like when we start talking about stuff like that, we all start to think about good things that are/have happened recently.
  • Options
    Ok, awesome, I can do that! That's a great idea. We have lost a lot of regulars because they're all getting married off! =( We'll definitely get this board spiced up again. If you have any more suggestions, please let me know.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards