Getting in Shape
Options

C25K and WW AP's?

For those of you doing both programs, how do you figure your AP's?  I just did W1D1 this morning, and went to input the AP's into etools and couldn't really figure it out.  Do you just guess, or is there a method to the madness?  If anyone has any type of list from when they went through C25K of how many AP's each week is, that'd be great, and I would gladly steal it and be forever in your debt.TIA!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Married Bio
Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
BabyFruit Ticker
Pregnancy Blog

Re: C25K and WW AP's?

• Options
    I'm not too familiar with the program, but I do know you do intervals of jogging and walking, right? I would search in etools for jogging, and put the number of total minutes you spent jogging, and the times you walked, look up walking (they have different levels - fast, slow, etc) and calculate the total minutes walking. This may not be 100% accurate, but it will give you an idea.
    TEST
  • Options
    Yea, that's what I originally tried.  I was just hoping there was an easier way.Thanks!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards