Getting in Shape
Options

Hello everyone

Hello I am new here, I am getting married Feb 6, 2010 and I need to get these last 20 pounds off! I have been eating healthier and working out for about a year now and have lost 25 but I need to be more strict with eating. It seems like I do so good during the week, but come the weekend thats a different story. I would love to chat with you girls about secrets/tips that work for you. I really need some dinner ideas...anybody ever feel like they make the same ol things,,lol Thanks ladies
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hello everyone

• Options
    Welcome!! The most important thing I've found is to eat 5-6 times a day - starting with a great breakfast.  I usually have juice or a shake first thing, before my shower - your body is starving! So feed it something it can access quickly.  Then, after the shower I have something that will tide me over a little longer like cereal waffles toast eggs - something like that. I try to eat natural foods, I have significantly reduced my intake of white carbs. I have to tell you I don't necessarily behave myself on the weekend either.  Check out recipes for the Abs Diet I think they have some listed on the Women's Health mag website.  They have great recipes for natural eating. GL and welcome!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards