Getting in Shape
Options

37 days...first fitting!!

Okay so I've been MIA for awhile and I miss you all!! Work and life is so busy.  I can't get over that my wedding is in just 37 days EEEEK!I'm officially down 30 pounds, only 7 until my goal - but I need to put the brakes on so my dress doesn't fall off me.My first fitting was last night - my aunt took pictures and if she sends them to me today I will certainly post them here.  I LOVE my dress, I LOVE the way I feel and look.  It doesn't even need to be taken in as much as I thought.The only thing that's bugging me?? I finally fit into my 'skinny clothes' but that only lasted about 2 months now they are too big!!  It's a good thing I know but I won't be able to go shopping until after the wedding.Running my first 5K Saturday wish me luck!!  Thank you so much for all of your support over the last 9 months, couldn't have done it without you!

Re: 37 days...first fitting!!

• Options
    That is amazing! Such an inspiration! Have you ever posted before and after pics?Good luck on your 5k and let us know how it goes. I signed up for my first one in October, and I'm a little nervous about it!
    TEST
  • Options
    Thanks! I'm suppose to....but I just haven't taken any pictures lately.  Once I get the dress ones in I'll fish out some before pics...as depressing as those are!
  • Options
    I know they might be depressing, but the past doesn't matter! The fact that you have worked your butt of (quite literally) to lose 30 lbs is amazing and inspirational for those of us just starting our journey. I like being able to see that it IS possible! :)
    TEST
  • Options
    Wow, you have so many things to be happy about and proud of!  And yay for shopping!
  • Options
    Lizzy - That is awesome!! Can't wait for pics! I am super jealous about your skinny clothes being too big....an excellent problem to have! Good luck on the 5K!
  • Options
    Definitely very inspirational for those of us who are still 7 months or farther away from our goal! I am newer to the board, what exactly have you done to make all of this excellent progress? Good luck on the 5K! And congrats on all that you have achieved!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards