Getting in Shape

Question about WW

So I'm contemplating joining WW's again. When I used to do it I would just use the online tools - But after awhile I would just go back to the way I was before. Now I'm contemplating joining again but this time I would do the online tools along with going to meetings. For those of you on WW's - Did you find going to meetings helped you be more accountable on a weekly basis? I think the Monthly pass is like double the amount for just the online tools - But at this point I'll take anything to get this damn weight off! Any advice would be great! Thanks!

Re: Question about WW

• I think so, yes. I feel that it is a lot different when you have to go out of your house, and stand on a scale in front of a stranger for them to tell you that you either lost, or gained. I am doing this along with a coworker, and that also helps as well. I wouldn't say it's a competition, but at the same time, it encourages you to do the best you can because you don't want to be the one to gain. Give it a try! You can always cancel and go back to just the online tools if you don't like it!
    TEST
  • One of my BMs is also doing WWs and she is thinking of going to the same meeting as I am, so maybe I will join and do it together with her!
  • I think meetings are what save me.. I am afraid of walking in each week & gaining.. it helps me be accountable.. plus, my leader is amazing.. she pushes us, gives us amazing ideas, and makes me want to keep trying.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards