Getting in Shape
Options

Finished First Month of Insanity

Hey everyone! I just finished my first month of Insanity on Saturday and am now in my recovery week.  On Monday, I will start the second and final month.  I don't post a lot but I do luck quite a bit and wanted to thank everyone for their motivation.  On the days that I didn't want to get up at 5:30 a.m. to workout I would get on here and read all of your inspirational posts and then put my tennis shoes on! Although I've only lost about three pounds on the scale, I tried on some old clothes that I couldn't fit into anymore and they pretty much all fit, including the shorts that I wore to my senior picnic my senior year of high school! Yay! Good luck to everyone else on their journey!

Re: Finished First Month of Insanity

• Options
    congrats!! I was doing it and now I'm just wishy washy with it. I only have like 2 more weeks left. Isn't it great though?!
  • Options
    For those of you doing Insanity now, if you use a HRM, about how many calories are you burning with those workouts? I'm thinking of buying insanity for the winter, once I can't run outside anymore.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards