Getting in Shape

gym before work

I am a teacher, so "before work" is around 5am. I am attempting to go to a class that early tomorrow...any tips for not being exhaughsted all day?:)
BabyFruit Ticker < br > Visit The Nest! Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: gym before work

• I used to go running every morning - I would get up around 5AM - I didn't find myself tired at all, only at the end of the day, morning workouts always energized me!
  • I tried this a few weeks ago and it worked well for me, I actually felt less tired for the rest of the day. For me having a small snack the gym and eating my normal breakfast after...this also helped me stay awake and fee energized.
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • I have tried to get up at 5 am for spinnig and failed each time. I have heard is better to excercise in the morning. No tips just encouragement. Good luck and have fun :)
  • During my hospital rotations, before work was 3:55am. I am NOT a morning person at all but I felt so awesome that I could adapt and maintain my healthy lifestyle despite everything going on. Have a small snack as you head out and breakfast on your way to work would be my advice. Make sure to get to bed early enough, too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards