Getting in Shape
Options

Hard adjusting to pts

I just lost another pt on sat.. instead of 28.. I am not at 27.. this is the 2nd pt ive lost.. which is good.. However, each time I lose a pt it takes me awhile to get used to it.. I can eat 25 pts a day easy..  but for some reason when I lose a pt it makes it hard for me to stay at 27.. does anyone else have this prob? takes me about a week to get used to it then im fine.. I dunno what I will do when I get down to 20-24.. Eat only veggies and lean meats lol.. its nice.. makes me cut out high pt foods.
Photobucket

Re: Hard adjusting to pts

• Options
    I've had that problem in the past.  When I lost weight before on WW, I got down to 20 pts and it was brutal!  I don't think I ever really adjusted... I was just always hungry! Now that I have more points, I'm ok, but I know that as I lose the weight again, I'll hit the same problem.
  • Options
    The past times I have been on WW, I had this problem (have not hit it yet this time around).  Before, I would drop 1 pt 1 week, then the 2nd point the next week.  Maybe you could drop half a point 1 week then the other half point the next week.
    Holly & Brendan
    Wedding date 10/8/10
    EDD 5/9/13 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards