Getting in Shape
Options

Poll: Goals this week

Hey ladies, what are your goals for this week? GIS and NGISR, all is welcome! Good luck with striving towards reaching them! *** 1. Drink 8 glasses of water each day 2. Write everything what I eat down again 3. Count points 4. Get used to the idea of pre planning meals again 5. Sort the name change out

Re: Poll: Goals this week

• Options
    OK can I copy all your goals because they are all things I need to do. lol
  • Options
    1.drink more water 2. exercise 3.prepare for engagement photos4. finish second draft of paper for wednesday
  • Options
    This is a good post.1. drink only 1 cup of decaf coffee a day 2. get under 190 3. get something wedding related done this week
  • Options
    1.  Go to physical therapy twice this week2.  Lift twice this week3.  Continue to eat healthy and not let the season of comfortfood take over me.
  • Options
    1.  workout at least 5 times this week2.  make good food choices when I am eating out/not preparing the food3.  finish this draft of my paper by tomorrow morning
  • Options
    LOL lasalle :) Yes, you may copy them*grin*
  • Options
    1.  Drink lots of water 2.  Get 8-9 hours of sleep each night3.  Be conscious of my eating and try not to eat sweets.4.  Get married!!!
  • Options
    joesgurl - i love your last one!  yay!1. drink 10 glasses of water every day2. go running 3 evenings3. do my strength-training DVD twice4. stay under my calories every daybasically, i just need to stay on track...
  • Options
    1. Drink at least 64 oz of water each day2. Go to the gym at least 4 times this week3. Lift weights at home4. Stay within my point limit5. Pack a lunch for work everyday
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ahh, let's see... 1. Cardio everyday even if it's just a little paired with strength training2. Focus on ab workouts3. Stay on track on DH's long weekend away with the family4. Post as much as possibe on the GIS board! :)
  • Options
    1. Be really good about tracking 2. Drink 1-2 cups of green tea every day (just because it is that time of year, not really for any health purposes :-)) 3. Change my name with the bank (I have been dragging my feet big time!) 4. Finish the second section of my lit review for my grad class, and finalize the revisions on part 1 and the project proposal.
    imageimage
    BFP 5/2/11, missed m/c, D&C 6/13/11
    BFP 12/8/11--Little Girl E Born 8/22/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    1. Drink at least 64 ounces of water a day.2. Pack my lunch every day (with the exception of Wednesday, it's my b-day!!)3. Finish my scale model and transition video on Tues. 4. Run 3 miles at the gym tonight, weight class tomorrow, weight class on Thursday, run on Friday and run on Sunday. 5. Enjoy my birthday without feeling guilty about what I eat!
  • Options
    1. drink water2. gym 3 days 3. start special k thing sat. 4. hoping to loose at least 2 lbs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards