Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

OL Tuesday

2»

Re: OL Tuesday

• Options
    edited December 2011

Dear FI,
    Get on the ball.  We have 18 days until the wedding and about 13 days until your family starts showing up.  I need your help with household duties!

-over worked FI

My Bio(Updated 4/29/2011) Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-94?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:2147246d-55ce-489d-b368-4fcc4b85e4aePost:176f0ad3-d7a1-4459-a479-178c56a1eb48">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear FI, Get on the ball.  We have 18 days until the wedding and about 13 days until your family starts showing up.  I need your help with household duties! -over worked FI
    Posted by angiehascandles[/QUOTE]

I actually called up a cleaning agency to come in once a week for the two weeks before the wedding. It was a lifesaver, and I think only about $75 a pop for our 2br/2ba house. (My FI was just starting grad school PLUS his demanding FT job right before our wedding, so I really, really needed the outside help).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-94?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:2147246d-55ce-489d-b368-4fcc4b85e4aePost:08e4b8e1-6742-448d-855d-54a31a388265">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Wendi, IT'S GORGEOUS!  But with 5 bedrooms, you're gonna have to, you know, fill 'em up!  ;)
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]

Won't be hard LOL we already figured it out - 2 offices for us, and 2 guest bedrooms. I love the upstairs Game Room area which we are turning into our evening retreat space.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI-

Thank you for being a dear and getting everything on your to-do list done. I can't wait to move all our stuff the day I get back from my work trip and get OUR place all settled. I also can't wait to surprise you with an XBOX when we come back from the Honeymoon.

Love,

Your adoring Fiance

Dear Client,

Please stop talking in circles. I have better things to do with my time while I'm here. Please allow me to go to the beach on Saturday and Sunday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards