Getting in Shape
Options

How is everyone doing with their goals?

I know I haven't been posting as much on here lately, but I'm still hiding in the background reading posts, etc. If anyone needs anything, please just page me at any time and I will do what I can to help you out.How is everyone doing with their goals? Any new goals made or set? I see certain people gaining more and more stars! That's great!!! Keep up the good work!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How is everyone doing with their goals?

• Options
    My goals are coming along. I have officially lost 50" so Im pleased as punch with that! My next goal is to lose 20" by christmas (that works out to 1.5"/week - I set that goal a week ago so i am using this past weeks loss already in the goal), and 15lbs by christmas (1.25lbs a week). Im positive I can make it or come pretty damn close!!
  • Options
    As i am getting closer to my goal, the weight is taking a little longer to come off. I have to work out twice as hard, but at least the weight is still coming off. Today was good at WI for me, so i'm pretty proud of myself. How have you been doing?
  • Options
    I'm doing pretty well. I was in a funk for like a month. I just didn't care. I didn't gain, but I didn't lose. I finally started working out again and eating better, and I lost another 2 lbs. I can't wait to get closer and closer to my goal!
  • Options
    I am still going!I am 4lbs from my goal weight.  I am continuing to lift my upper body.  As for my hip bursitis I am going to Physical Therapy 3 times a week for AT LEAST the new two weeks.
  • Options
    im doing alright i guess. i did really well when i first started WW but now that its been over a month, ive only lost 1.5 lb in the last 3 weeks. i really need to step up my exercising if im going to get anywhere near my goal before my wedding.

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Options
    Hi CB and Hello to everyone else! Glad to hear you and everyone are doing good!  I have been doing well!  I got married in Aug. and have managed to stay working out at least 5 times a week.  Did you move yet?
  • Options
    TINK! Hi! I've been thinking about you. Congrats on your wedding in August! We actually decided to move in May of next year, so we have a little bit longer to go. How is your husband doing?
  • Options
    Thank you!  My DH is doing well!  He keeps forgetting to take his meds for his seizures but luckily they haven't come back.  I have him on a schedule now to get him back in the rhythm of taking his meds.  We go Oct. 14th for his MRI scan.  This scan will tell us for sure if the 2nd tumor is gone for good and if the original tumor is still stable.  I am keeping my fingers crossed because he said he had a couple weird sensations over the last few weeks.  I think that could be because he went off his meds.  Sorry for the novel : ) I am so glad to see that you haven't moved yet!  Oh and I was going through the previous posts...You look beautiful in your dress!
  • Options
    I am so glad that he is doing well. That must be so hard for you guys. Keep me posted for sure.Thanks for the compliment. I still have a little ways to go, but I can do it. =) Good job for staying on top of your workout too! If you want to share some pics of your wedding, that would be cool..haha. :)
  • Options
    Thank you for your kind words!  I know you will definitely be able to keep it up. If you want I can email you the link to the slideshow the photographer did.  Just let me know!
  • Options
    I think I am doing well. So far 8.6 lbs, and I'm hoping tomorrow will make it 10. I started WW in August, so my weight loss has been a little slow, but I'm happy with the slow but steady pace. I have about 11 months yet, so I don't want to burn out and have to go into maintenance mode for a long period of time. Glad to hear everyone else is doing great too!
    TEST
  • Options
    Yes, please! Email me at codi underscore bailey 2010 @ yahoo dot com
  • Options
    CB-You got mail : )
  • Options
    Slow and steady, I am getting there as well. Since May I've lost almost 18 lbs. I have been on alli weight loss pill and doing W.W. losing at a rate of 4.2 lbs per month. I'm satisfied with that.  Non weight realted changes: went down 3 jacket sizes, and one skirt/pant size. Darned tummy!!!! doesn't want to let go of the belly fat it's come to love. argh. But the back fat rolls are coming down nicely. Double chin is diminishing, and legs and arms are shaping nicely with the workouts. It's a long road, and I hope to get to maintenance within another 4 months or so ...
  • Options
    I currently working 6 days a week and its getting towards end of semester, so the last think I wanna do is work out! But i'm going to the gym and I had a PT session yesterday.My goals have changed. I'm not going for weight loss anymore because my scale won't move and it depresses me. I'm aiming to loss 2 dress sizes by christmas, be able to run 5km by my birthday (December) and run a race in March :)These goals are doing better and I have specific things to aim for
  • Options
    Nice stars, CB! :) I've been off the wagon for quite a while now, so it's kind of a pain in the behind to get going again. Due to so many wedding-related costs last month and previously too I just can't afford WW right now, but it's GIS that I owe these stars anyway. WW has given me a tool, but the true motivation has been found among this group of lovely ladies. Like I stated in yesterday's Poll post, my goals are simply to take a couple of things at a time and add them back into the schedule. Tough but so worth it! Can't wait to buy my first adult bikini for next Summer!!!
  • Options
    My goals haven't changed and I am still working at it!  I had a lot going on last month so my excercise routine kind of lost its steam but I didn't gain any weight...I actually lost 2 pound still.  I started back to my daily routine Sunday so hopefully I will start seeing the scale move again!  I have 7 months until my first fitting and would like to lose my wight by then!
  • Options
    Still chugging along...need to exercise more now that beach v-ball is over & the pool is closed...I lost 14ibs in about 2 months so I am hoping to lose the last 11 ibs in the next 2 - 3 months (i hope!)
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards