Getting in Shape
Options

Why is the board soooo slow today?

Re: Why is the board soooo slow today?

• Options
    Ive been hanging out on P&E, more action. I dont participate in any of the accountability threads, and there hasnt been much else here all day!
  • Options
    Meh, I have loads of work to do but I am procrastinating.BLAH I don't want to work anymore...
  • Options
    I don't wanna work either, I've been gone for a while now I want some fun!!!lol
  • Options
    Ok, I confess, I have been on thenest from time to time. Also school work is taking up time and I start a new job on Monday...So I will def. not be on as much.
  • Options
    I agree, it's slow.  I'm not that busy, but I also don't have a lot to say (I'm boring today I guess).  The most interesting thing that's happened to me today was that I locked myself out of the house this morning bc I forgot to take a key when I went to walk the dog.  Good thing I caught FI before he had left for his run...
  • Options
    I've bee wanting to try the nest but I'm not ready to admit that I'm married yet....lol
  • Options
    I was at the mall this morning.  Now I'm sitting on the couch watching the Phillies game not doing the laundry or any of the house work I put off this morning.
  • Options
    I have been so busy with life and school and work I haven't had much time! =( That and I've been super bad eating/exercising that I haven't wanted to do the ww accountability =/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards