Getting in Shape
Options

I gotta work out tonight.

.... But I'm tired and looking for reasons not to.

Re: I gotta work out tonight.

• Options
    Get off your booty and do it! Think of feeling hot and sexy and how much you hate those 11 pounds! Do it or I'll send STBS after you ;) p.s. I missed you being on this board :)
  • Options
    I feel harsh saying it, but either you want to lose weight or you dont. You have been talking like you want to, but eating all the crap and trying to find ways to get out of working out makes me think otherwise. Gotta decide what you want more.
  • Options
    So am I lasalle.. but guess what? After we get off work.. we are BOTH going to workout.. not together :0( but we will both work out ... no excuses.. You can do it.. you are a very strong woman..
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Thanks Anna I miss you too. And I really do hate those 11 lbs! Nebb you are so right. I know what I have to do and that is why I am even more disgusted with myself for not going it.
  • Options
    Please PLEASE do something now. please. I lost 20lbs before my wedding, stopped being dedicated afterwards and watched the weight creep back on. 25lbs later I had to start all over again. Take care of it now, because the next time around is going to be harder.
  • Options
    I agree with nebb.. I lost 71lbs in 9 months.. and was 21lbs from my goal weight.. 21lbs.. and guess what? I gained all but 20lbs back.. It sucks.. and now I am halfway there.. Dont give up. get back on track and get moving.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I am working out at 8pm definitely....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards