Getting in Shape
Options

Number one motivation?

Hey girls! I was just wondering what is your number one motivation for losing weight (besides looking good) LOL! All I can think of is looking good in my dress...but still I feel as if we need another motivator...!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Number one motivation?

• Options
    Being healthy.
  • Options
    Not wanting to get diabetes is my #1 reason for losing weight.  My #2 reason is I really want people to think I look beautiful when I walk down the aisle.  Shallow, but it's the truth.
  • Options
    Here Here to not getting type2 diabetes! motivation #1- running a 5k after finishing the C25K! I've never been much of a runner. and I think I can really do it if I put my mind to it:)#2 when my FI looks at me and says that *blank* part of my body is changing! Weight lose is slow but man does it feel good when someone notices all your hard work.#3 all of the pp in my life who are helping me. my FI, parents, co-worker, and the pp at WW and GIS.I think your support system is one of the most helpful part of losing weight. You need that person to tell you to put on your running shoes and put down the cookie.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just want to feel good about myself. I'm tired of getting depressed when I try on clothes and they dont look right. I like the feeling of knowing that I'm healthier too and they dont lie when they say that you gain more energy! Its very true, I lost 5 lbs and I already feel pretty darn good but I'd like to feel better.... one more thing...FI and I are going to Cancun for our HM and I need to look banging in my bathing suit hahaha.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The biggest motivation for me is the fact that I haven't seen a lot of my old friends/coworkers from back home (about 6 hrs from where I live now) because I'm too embarrased by how much weight I gained in the past year (almost 40lbs... although I've lost 12). I haven't seen some of my really good friends for almost 2 years, and I miss them! I didn't go home to visit family for 9 months because I was so ashamed, and I don't want to live like this anymore. It really sucks. So, I'm going to make it right, go home in several months when I'm back to my "old" self, and call up all my old friends (who have been wondering why I'm always "too busy" to visit). I can't wait for the day when I'm not too ashamed to visit my friends and family, and we can finally have fun again!
    imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards