Getting in Shape
Options

Making a YOU-turn

Warning: This is somewhat LiveJournal-ish, but I figure the more people I tell, the more I have to stick with it....When I first joined TK I lurked on several boards, and GIS was one of them.  I started doing 30DS, I tracked on TDP and read YOU: On a Diet all on the suggestions of the very knowledge people here.I earned myself 10 stars following that advice and now since my wedding, I've lost two of them.  I know that 4 lbs isn't the end of the world, but that's opposite the direction I want to be going in.  Before the wedding I had the excuse that my seamstress would get pissed if she had to take in my dress again, so I'll lost the weight after the wedding.  After we got back from the HM I was doing really well.  I was following the Wii Active 30 Day Challenge and loving it.  I was eating well and drinking water.Then I got a cold.  I didn't feel like working out and I just wanted comfort food.  Then I started feeling better, but I didn't start exercising again, and I kept eating the comfort food.Today I got on the scale (after eating cookies and whipped cream last night) and decided no more.  I want to be healthier, I want to have energy, and I want to feel good.So, I'm back on TDP tracking my food (I paid $6 for the iPhone App, so I'd better damned use it), and I'm going to take the time when I get home to start up on Wii Active again.And that's it.  I'm going to try and hang out here more and steal some of the getting healthy vibes.  I guess I need more than just H for support.
We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Making a YOU-turn

• Options
    Thats awesome to hear youre back at it raynes, its hard to make it a habit again but you can do it!
  • Options
    Awww...raynes, I will support you here or on our August '09 and local boards. I definitely need someone to help me stay accountable. I actually exercise quite religiously but my diet can be my downfall sometimes. I KNOW you can do it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards