Getting in Shape
Options

Wednesday Accountability

B: 100 cal english muffin, 2 egg whites, 2 cups of coffee with creamS: instant oatmeal, bananaL: salad with chicken, fiber plus bar, 1 slice of whole grain breadS: almonds, appleD: salad with chicken?E: 45 min. cardio, abs

Re: Wednesday Accountability

• Options
    Good afternoon.b-light &fit yogurtl-turkey meatballs, green beanss-EAS carb control bard-tba most likely a roasted chicken and bag of salad (I need to go food shopping)e-if I have time this afternoon a run
  • Options
    ugh, i've been fighting some kind of flu thing all week, and it's making it impossible to get out of bed in the mornings.  i have worked out all week because of it.  i feel so lazy.b - lf eggo waffles, almond butter, honey, skim milkl - healthy choice steamer meal, green pepperss - celery and pbd - crawfish, spinach, corns - 1 square dark chocolatee - none.  again.  so lame.
  • Options
    I'm determined to have a good day! I have to make an emergency trip home this weekend which means a. there will not be any food I can eat there and b. no way/time to exerciseB- bananaL- pasta w/mushroomsD- pasta w/mushroomsS- baby carrotsE- 30 minutes stationary bike, 1 hr. yoga
  • Options
    B: 2 servings of cereal (Total and Honey bunches of oats mixed) with 1 c skim milk and sliced strawberries S: WW string cheese stick L: 6" Turkey sub from Subway D: tbd - maybe light fettuccine alfredo with grilled chicken and steamed veggies? Maybe black bean soup with corn-turnip cakes? S: Probably some combo of grapes/apple/almonds E: 60 min. cardio kickboxing
  • Options
    Goal: 30 B: Special K & skim milk S: granola bar L: v8 southwestern corn soup & weat thin fiber plus veg. crackers S:cucumber D: Roasted Pork with veggies E: 45 min on the elliptical
  • Options
    B - Slim Fast shake and a banana (I was running late) (200ish)S - Special K protein shake (190)L - lean pocket, fruit (350)S - SoyJoy bar (130)D - no idea, stepdad might take me out! :Dtotal calories before dinner (870)E - I'll be at school until about 10 tonight, so probably nothing. :/
  • Options
    B: PC Blue Menu On Track Plus Protein cereal w/ skim milkS: appleL: homemade butternut squash soup, 2 slices of Cob's Low GI High Fibre bread, 3 stalks of celery with a little bit of lower fat ranch dressing. S: PC Blue Menu Wheat Bran BitesD: Pork Tenderloin w/ onions and maybe squash?E: Wii Active is the plan!
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    b - kashi cereal, skim milk, banana s - tall skinny vanilla latte l - veggie soup w/ tbsp parmesan; 1/2 soy pita w/ tsp olive oil and 1oz lite mozzarella d - spaghetti squash w/ ground turkey, marinara, & tbsp parmesan; salad w/ ff dressing e - maybe day 3 of c25k? maybe none? depends on how starving i am when i get home tonight! :-)
  • Options
    It has been a busy, but good week so far...and I have finally lost the last of the 4lbs I gained after the wedding!  I am focusing more on food this week and letting myself take a break from feeling like I have to run every day.B-sandwich thin w/PB and banana, coffeeS-cheese stickL-spagetti squash, greek yogurt, apple, special k barS-pringles 90 calorie wheat sticksD-taco salad (ground turkey on lettuce, tomato and dill pickle with salsa...YUM!)S-yogurt ?E-instead of running I did an hour of intervals of half run/half walk
    imageimage
    BFP 5/2/11, missed m/c, D&C 6/13/11
    BFP 12/8/11--Little Girl E Born 8/22/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    b- 3/4 c. whole grain cereal, 3/4 c. milk, 1/2 c. coffee with creams- LF yogurtl- spicy black bean burger on a slice of bread with lettuce, rasberriess- apple with peanut butterd- organic mac & cheese, peass- 100 cal, no sugar added ice cream sandwiche- 30 min walk at a brisk pace
  • Options
    Gosh 1st time doing this!! B: Fiber One Pop Tart and Low fat Milk Chug L: bowl of Miso Soup S: Boiled Egg D: 6" Turky Sub from Subway with lite mayo E: I think I caught the flu so Im going to take it easy tonight and maybe just do 10 minutes of abs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards