Getting in Shape
Options

100 Pushup Challenge Questions

I think some of us are on differing schedules and I was wondering about the accountability thread.  I did my initial test on Thursday and started yesterday.  My question is about the accountability thread.  How often are we posting it and how are we going to do it so that it meets the differing schedules?

Also, for those of you doing it, which days are you planning to do them?  I'm just curious.

TIA!

Re: 100 Pushup Challenge Questions

• Options
    I am trying to do mine on Mon, Wed, and Fri....that is just what is the easiest for me so far!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Options
    I think the original plan was to post the accountability threads Mon/Wed/Fri.

For people that are on different scheduels (or doing them later in the day than the thread is posted) I'd say just post your most previous results, or everything that you haven't posted yet.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    When I said "schedules", I should have clarified that I meant weeks.  Some of us are on week 1 and some on week 2.  Last week's thread was something like week 1, day 3.  Since we're on different weeks, maybe the thread could not include the week and day.
  • Options
    That sounds good to me, hopefully parker sees this!
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards