Getting in Shape
Options

Jillian's DVDs

I just got my BFBM, NMTZ, and new 30DS dvds in the mail today! I've been doing 30DS 2-3 times a week for the last month. I was just wondering is anyone has any advice on incorperating the others into a routine or how often I should do them. I'm not sure if I should just do one of them for a while and then switch them up or add another one in or what. I also go a yoga DVD that goes from 15-60 minutes. Just curious is anyone else is using these dvds and how often you do them. I was think about doing BFBM like 3 times a week, NMTZ 1 time, and 30DS 1 time.

Re: Jillian's DVDs

• Options
    I have BFBM, and use it about 1x a week.  I do power yoga as my primary form of exercise, and go to the gym 2x a week to get in some cardio.  I have tried to do BFBM and 30S back to back - REALLY BAD idea.  I got the shakes all over by the end of it from over exertion.
  • Options
    I use a variety of dvds also, all Jillian or Biggest Loser. I should definitely do BFBM more often, just because cardio burns more calories.  I just try to stick to a pattern of alternating cardio and weights.  The only one I don't have/haven't tried yet is NMTZ.
    Crosswalk
  • Options
    I try to do BFBM 2-3 times a week, and a cardio/weights DVD 2-3 times a week, with pilates thrown in when I feel like it. :) I don't have NMTZ, but if you like it, let us know! I keep debating buying it, but I don't know if I'm fit enough yet...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Cardio burns more calories than what? Not weight lifting :)

I have Jillian's Biggest Winner set, which I like pretty well.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I just started 30DS and I love it. I hate it during the 20 min. But I feel great afterwards. I used to do 30-45 min of cardio 3-5x a week at the gym. But this DVD works better during the cold, dreary months for me. I try to do the 30DS as much as possible. I'm pretty out of shape. So, the fact that it is only 20 min is really comforting to me. Smile
    Slowww down, little ticker. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    I do BFBM at least 2x a week and NMTZ at least once. I really like the Star Trainers series (I originally found it on Exercise TV and then got the 3 DVD set of cardio, strength, and abs) and I have been doing that (40 min Cardio, 20 min strength, and 10 min abs) every day that I don't do Jillian Michaels
  • Options
    I just found this on exercise TV's site, it's a calendar of how you do the workout with the 3 dvd's I'm starting today!

http://www.exercisetv.tv/workoutplans.aspx?id=1
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards