Thursday WW Accountability

Go!

House Renovations
Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image

Re: Thursday WW Accountability

• Options
    B: crumpet from the bakery...mmm (4?), coffee (2)
    S: peaches (4)
    L: burrito (4)
    D: more fish (4) and something else...tbd

Total: 18
    Target: 26

SOOOO the baker who specializes in gluten-free cakes quoted us $1400 for a cake to feed 250 guests (and thats with a small tiered cake and sheet cakes for the back....yikes). now i have to look into other options that dont cost an arm and a leg. but i got some goodies and didnt eat all of them in one night so im counting it as a success.

House Renovations
    Married Bio

• Options
    Way to go Graceful! I would have polished off the goodies. lol. I will think of you and your determination next time I want to polish off something I shouldn't be eating a lot of. :) 

I had a "kick a@#" workout this morning so I feel great! That just starts my day off right!

B- protein shake (2), vita muffin (1)
    S- grapes (1)
    L- 3 egg whites (1), WW veggies (1), apple sauce (1)
    S- Yoplait smoothie (3)
    D- EAS bar, Fiber one yogurt (0)

I may have to take the kids that I babysit for in the evening to a pot luck dinner at their school. I don't plan on eating a dang thing...but I'm sure I will feel the wrath from others who notice this and question why I'm not eating...I find that so annoying and irriating.

Good luck to everyone today and woohoooo to Friday tomorrow!
    Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    congrats on the good workout! :)

House Renovations
    Married Bio

• Options
    $1400 for a cake? yikes! It better be guilded in gold ;-)

Gained 1.6 at WI yesterday. Frustrating, but I can only blame myself for being too lax with my snacking and point counting. ugh.

B: egg (2) breakfast potatoes (1)
    S: granola (1) yogurt (1)
    L: tuna sandwich (2)
    S: shredded wheat (3)
    D: stir fry (6.5)

E: treadmill + 30DS

total: 16.5
    target: 21
    WI: Wednesday
    TEST
  • Options
    B: jello/fruit (1), Bagel Thin & LC Cheese (2)
    L: ham and cheese rollup (5), carrots/cucumbers (0)
    S: banana oatmeal muffin (2)
    D: Buffalo Wild Wings, yum.  Grilled chicken buffalitos w/o chips (8)

Total: 18
    Target: 21

WI: Tomorrow
    E: I really don't want to do anything since I'm going out to dinner tonight, but I'll probably end up using the elliptical at home tonight.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    That's one expensive cake!  I know that my baker has a gluten-free option, so maybe there's some regular bakeries that can work with you for a better price.

B: smoothie (4.5)
    L: leftover meatloaf (5)
    S: latte/mocha (2-3)
    D: chorizo with potatoes and corn-for real this time (last night FI decided he wanted meatloaf) 9

Total:21-22
    Target: 23

E: 1 hr elliptical
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hi All,

It's been awhile since I've posted here but my wedding is 2.5 months away so its time to get on track!

B: Sandwich (8)
    Snack: Raisin Bran (3)
    L: WW Bread (1) Provolone Cheese (3) Blueberries (1) Apple (1)
    Snack: Cucumber (0) Carrots (0) Raisin Bran (4)
    D: ???
    Workout: 60 minutes spin

Total: 21
    Target: 34
    AP: 10
  • Options
    yeah it wasnt even made of silver, let alone gold. lol.

im looking into other options but becaues of my sensitivity to gluten, i absolutely cannot have it even made in the same kitchen as non-gluten-free cakes, which is why i really want to get the top part at least from the pricey bakery. im hoping i can find some other way to do the cake for the guests that dont have the allergy concerns that wont break the bank.

House Renovations
    Married Bio

• Options
    Hwrd-  Don't be too hard on yourself!  I've definitely gone through phases like that!  What if you "prepackage" your dinner in the morning?  Make whatever it is you're going to eat in advance, portion it all into a container and when it's time for dinner, heat that up and don't open the fridge again.  I've done this before when I'm having trouble finding the self-control to stay out of the fridge at night and it really worked for me.  HTH!
  • Options
    Little- If I lived by myself that would work. Although,  My FI wouldnt go for that. I am gonna have to talk to him though because it is so frustrating. I just feel helpless. Its like I have all the ingredients out but then either I dont wanna cook or my FI suggests we go out. THe problem is that I dont say no. I just feel like I have no self control.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I totally understand.  It does work better when you live by yourself to control your eating.  FI and I are finally on the same page about working out and eating right-it's hard when it's not just you.  maybe pick a few restaurants where you know you can eat well and give him the choice of those few?
  • Options

Thats a good idea Kati. I have already planned out what I will make now through sunday night which is good I just have to stick with it. Of coarse sundy night I am making his favorite- Green Chile enchiladas. That works perfect for me because I dont like them so I can make myself some chicken tacos that are healthier.

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards