Getting in Shape

Wii Fit?

I bought a Wii Fit last Christmas. I didn't really get hardcore into it until about a month ago. I have been using it everyday for the past 3 weeks at about 30-40 minutes at a time, doing yoga, strength training and aerobics.  I'm not so much into losing weight (just don't want to gain anymore), I just want more energy and flexibility. We're having a Catholic ceremony with a lot of kneeling. I don't want to have to get help in getting up again or get worn out halfway through.

Does the Wii Fit actually work for these purposes.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wii Fit?

• I have a wii fit and I find it fun, but it isn't really exercise. I got the EA Sports active for Christmas, and that is the only real exercise I found to be useful at all. I am sure the skii jump will help you, though.
  • I agree.  It's fun but not really exercise.  I guess though, if you're not looking to lose weight, it's more active than just sitting around and some of the exericises could improve your balance (theoretically).  Good luck!
  • It's true about EA sports, it's much more of a work out than the Wii fit, and I've found that the Jenny McCarthy thing for the Wii with the video camera is even better - it's more aerobic than the others.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards