Getting in Shape

Off to a great start but wondering about the Jillian workout program

I started my dieting and exercising 2 months ago and so far have lost 15lbs....I have a hectic schedule so unfortunantly I've only been able to go to the gym 2 times a week and the diet I'm on is the Nutrisystem one.  I keep seeing people posting about the Jillian workout and was wondering exactly how it's helped some people...like how many pounds or inches did you loose, and what areas toned up the most?  I would like to tone my thighs and arms more.  My wedding is 3 months away and would love to loose another 20lbs.  Thanks Girls :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Off to a great start but wondering about the Jillian workout program

• I have Jillian's 30 Day Shred DVD and it is definitely my favorite workout.  Within a week of doing the workout every day I noticed my stomach tightening up, and my arms getting more toned.  It's a great overall workout, and it works!  I love that there are 3 levels too, so I don't ever really get bored with it. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've only used 30 day shred.  I would say it toned calves & abs/stomach -- calves due to all the jumping, abs due to all the cardio.  Some muscle gain in the legs and arms, but nowhere near as radical a change there.  I have only been using 5lb weights.  I could see things being more dramatic if I switched to 8lbs...
  • It hurts like heck but it works! And you can't beat it for a 30 minute workout. It leaves me too dead for running though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards