Getting in Shape
Options

Biggest Loser Workouts

Which ones have you tried? Which is your favorite? Least favorite? I have the bootcamp workout with bob which I love. I also have a cardio max one that I havent opened. My sister told me of a new one called last chance workout but just curious if anyone has tried it.
Photobucket

Re: Biggest Loser Workouts

• Options
    I just started the last chance workout. I really like it!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It's not a Biggest Loser Workout, but I am on day 4 of Jillian's 30 Day Shred and I love it!  I actually did it twice yesterday!
  • Options
    I just started today on the 30 day shred with Jillian.I like it but I am sure I will feel it tomorrow.
  • Options
    You will, but it definitely gets easier!  Day two was hard for me, and I know it sounds a little rediculous because I am only on day 4, but I am already able to push myself harder and feel a lot better!

Hang in there!
  • Options

To lovers of the 30DS..

this is a forum a little further down, might help!
  • Options
    Yeah, I just posted about "Last Chance Workout".. it's hard!! Not to repeat my previous post, but it has a 25 minute workout that combines cardio and strength, then it has a 10 minute upper body strength workout and a 10 minute lower body strength workout. Yow.

30DS: Love it, can't wait til I have the stamina for level 2! Personally, I need to use this as a supplement and not as my only workout of the day because I need more cardio to lose the weight.

Bob's Fitness Yoga: Surprisingly difficult. I was sweating because my muscles were being strengthened through held poses, not because I was jumping around.

Cardio Max: Awesome. Open the package and try it! I haven't made it to level 3 yet because Levels 1 and 2 kick my butt!!

Ok, clearly I love the Biggest Loser DVDs, but they keep me mentally engaged more than any other workouts I've tried! :-)

• Options

Cool. Thanks. I will have to try them

Photobucket
  • Options
    I have Cardio Max and Weight Loss Yoga and they are both good. I've only done L1 on Cardio Max but it's a great workout. I only do Weight Loss Yoga once in a while because I like to burn more calories than what I feel that workout burns, but it's really good too and I'm usually sore the next day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards