Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Say Anything Wednesday

I wish I could sleep as well as I did last night every night. 

Re: Say Anything Wednesday

• Options
    amberproamberpro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sleep is priceless.  I wish I could discover the common denominator on those rare nights.

My kids are taking the TAKS today.  I can't be in there, so I am watching another class take a practice test.  me=bored already.  I see the computer and I becoming close friends today. 
    photo images_zps41edd072.jpg

Carter born 5/28/11
    BFP 9/27/12 EDD 6/11/13, MC 9wks, no HB

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This week has been hella long! It should be next week already. Maybe because I'm ready for the sono's results Monday?

Mariah, how is your puppy doing?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree... this week is taking forever and I just want it to be over! Good thing I have a half day tomorrow and took Friday and Monday off!

Also I'm getting sick of planning this wedding; I feel like I can't get anything done and all my idea's are crap. Maybe we should just elope and enjoy an extra long honeymoon?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I will now dread going into work because they no longer allow ipods and your cell phone must be off and not visible during the work day.  If I get my manager to agree I can keep my cell on silent, but not vibrate.

• Options
    stephl3055stephl3055 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lauren, you can't have ipods!?  What's the reasoning behind that?  That's the only thing that keeps me sane during the day.  I would much rather listen to music than my coworkers typing or talking on the phone. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the long week.  My FMIL is coming to Dallas tomorrow and we are buying my dress on FRIDAY!!  (and I took Friday off), so I can't wait. 

Julie - I'm so sorry you are so sick - I hope you start feeling better soon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How fun Lacey!  My mom and sister both live in different cities, so the only weekend they could both come to Dallas is March 20th.  That's when I'll get my dress.  Seems like forever away!  I can't stand it. Good Luck!

We're also having a garage sale on March 20th.  I've never had one before so I hope it goes well.  We have so much crap it blows my mind.  Granted it good crap, but still.  If anyone is in need of kitchen stuff or clothes come on over!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ooh Balfour- I LOVE having garage sales.  I'm not sure which is more satisfying, a couple hundred extra bucks in my pocket, or the relief I feel from having neat and tidy closets without a lot of extra junk that I never use anyway.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bdette, he's much better...and he slept all night and woke up at 5:50.  Not bad, not bad.  I'll take that from a 2 month old puppy.  :)  Thanks for asking!

I've wanted to have a garage sale...but I just think about the time and effort of it and I just end up giving everything to Goodwill.  But I do love going to garage sales.
  • Options
    amberproamberpro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love garage sales!  I'm having one the 20th, too.  We need to get rid of old junk to make room for new.  I WANT to sell FI's bachelor furniture, but he's not having it.  Sigh. 
    photo images_zps41edd072.jpg

Carter born 5/28/11
    BFP 9/27/12 EDD 6/11/13, MC 9wks, no HB

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My work computer keeps kicking me off the knot! It's driving me bonkers.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I have no motivation to do anything today.. My neck is hurting really bad and I hate going to the chiropractor because I feel like it's a quick and temporary fix..
    It would be nice if the weekend could be here right now.. :[

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mariah - you're welcome to drop stuff off at mine and put different color stickers on it and we can just put your sale money aside. 

My mother is a garage sale pro so she's all over this.  She's bringing tables, a cash box, and tons of crap to sell too. 

Hello bachelorette party spending money.  (Yea Vegas!)
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's another Wedding Wednesday for me, two floral appointments this time! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Steph - It's been rumored for a while, and they just made us do training stating that we understand and will comply.  I think they are just lumping all ipods in with iphones/ipod touches(which is what I use) that have the ability to get on the internet and the potential to share customer information.

I'm totally with you! Listening to my ipod is the only thing that keeps me sane and drowns out the people on the phone around me.  On the bright side, I only work in the office twice a week.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Ugh why do my posts keep centering?

• Options
    edited December 2011

I'm so tired today and too lazy to go downstairs to make coffee.

Mariah--I haven't been up on my knot news this week. What kind of puppy did you get? Post a pic! I love puppy breath...is that weird?

I'm reading a book where one of the main characters that they never described (physically) was just revealed to be a love interest. I pictured him for more than half the book as an old man...now I found out he's a 30-something somewhat attractive man. That just messes me up. Give descriptions dangit!

• Options
    Kpetty1010Kpetty1010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A co-worker of my FI came over with his wife yesterday and their 8 day old baby girl. She was soo tiny and cute, it made me have baby fever soo bad...but i think some of it rubbed off on my FI too.  He is wanting to start a family next year. is that strange?
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so confused by student loan forbearance. Why do they have to make it so confusing?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I need to quit procastinatng and finding better things to do on the computer.  Maybe I should just go back to work.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    kris928kris928 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We couldn't find any wedding bands that looked nice with my e-ring, so we went and bought a bridal set; they had to size it down and I had to wait 3 weeks for it to come in. We picked it up yesterday and I love it but, we ordered a 4.5, I need a 4....looks like it'll be another 3 weeks before I can wear it. = (
  • Options
    kris928kris928 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_say-anything-wednesday-26?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:2b5292d2-c9a8-42fb-b6d1-f5e191adc07aPost:0a857c0a-6b32-4399-b3f5-ce620465b71e">Re: Say Anything Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]My work computer keeps kicking me off the knot! It's driving me bonkers.
    Posted by bdettecrow[/QUOTE]

Same here, its been doing it all week.
  • Options
    seujoanneseujoanne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    STBMrsHoz, if you're interested in something that will really help -- you should try my chiropractor.  Best Life Chiropractic & Wellness - they have an office in Flower Mound and one in Plano (which I go to).  I had been told by several doctors and chiropractors that there was nothing else they could do, but I started with Dr. Steve and it's been a life changing experience.

Let me know if you want more info!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cheryl, I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

We adopted a black lab mix puppy.  He's 2 months old.  He's soo sweet and his name is Dexter :)  We're already wrapped around his little paws.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We just had to cancel our South Africa trip. Luckily, we were able to get most of our money back, but I'm still bummed. It was my dream vacation that will have to be put on hold for a couple of year.

Oh well...

I had a lunch meeting last night at The Grape. Lower Greenville is one sad place.

• Options
    edited December 2011

I had my 1st dress fitting today! I LOVE it! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards