Getting in Shape

Wednesday Accountability

Today is actually my Friday, which is freaking awesome.  I could do this 3 day week/4 day weekend thing more often!

B: 1.5 whole wheat english muffins w/ margarine, natural PB and sliced banana, coffee w/ skim milk
S: peach and string cheese
L: TBD, sushi?
S: almonds and string cheese
D: burgers on the grill, spinach salad?

E: rest day.
We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wednesday Accountability

• I am new to posting on accountability but I would like to drop about 5 pounds before my wedding. I think the hardest part for me is that I work for a university food service so food is everywhere and I can pretty much have whatever I want. The unhealthy choices are always tempting but I try to make good choices.

B - mutli gran cherrios and peach
    S - apple
    L - beef and broccoli stir fry
    D - veggie chicken patty and corn on the cob
  • I think I might have forgotten this yesterday. Oops! Did really good though, even got a friend to start the 100 push-up challenge w/me. First exhaustion test: 22 push-ups!
    B: Oatmeal w/blueberries, coffee & soy milk
    S: Prunes & carrots
    L: Baked 'fried' tilapia, broccoli & pineapple
    D: Probably something simple like turkey sandwiches & salad
    E: HIIT treadmill, legs & shoulders
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Morning all =)

B - two slices WW toast with natural PB, strawberries
    S - banana, greek yogurt - if I need both
    L - Leftover grilled chicken in a ww wrap, celery and carrots with hummus
    S - Apple, protein shake - if I need both.
    D -TBD?? Going to a movie with a friend tonight, not sure if/where we will grab dinner. But she's a good friend that makes smart choices too! So probably a salad or something along those line.

E - rest day for sure!!!!!! Read my "ouch muscle cramp" post for reasons why =(. Bummed me out! Beautiful outside this morning and I would have loved a walk!

Married & TTC #1 since 8/28/10 BFP #1 10/25/10 - EDD 7/5/11 -M/C 11/10/10 BFP #2 12/16/10 - EDD 8/26/11 - BORN 8/10/11 Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I Love this thread it really keeps me on track..

B-Hard roll (nothing on it)
    L-Sunflower seeds mabye a salad
    D-Grilled chicken,Rice and Veggies
    S-Frozen Yogurt
  • Good Morning everyone!  I lost 30 lbs before my wedding and have gained 10 of it back after my wedding so I am going to try and start doing my accountability.  I am starting P90X on Monday so I know that will help.

B - Greek yogurt and blueberries
    S -  Banana
    L -  whole wheat english muffin with chipotle laughing cow cheese and steamed veggies.
    S -   orange
    D -   Grilled lean steak and steamed veggies
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Soo.. I went out yesterday and bought a bag of popcorn, and a bag of potato chips..  EEK. oh and i didnt go work out.  good side, after my binge i didnt gain any weight this morning, and i fully intend on giving the snacks to my FI when he comes into town (and not touching them until then)
    B: granola with some lowfat yogurt
    L: Veggie wrap
    D: Hopefully something lowcarb, and lowfat!  fruits and veggies..

E:playing softball with some friends, and hopefully having the energy to hit the gym after that!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good Morning!

B: banana/blueberry/protein smoothie.  I really hope the cat didn't sample it when I left it on the kitchen counter.
    L: leftover pasta
    D: TBD??
    S: almonds, string cheese

E: 30DS
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Good morning!!!
    B- 2 eggs, light english muffin, 1/2 slice cheese, coffee
    S- yogurt with grapenuts (back on that kick again, lol)
    L- rest of my grilled chicken pita pocket from dinner last night
    D- TBD--going to pick up FIs wedding band so hopefully something healthy on the way...and maybe some frozen yogurt

E- I am going to try to get at least my HIIT in, however I NEED to send my invites out in the next few days....soo I really need to work on those...we'll see
  • LesPaul - LMAO!!! My cats are always suspiciously close to my unattended food. And one of them will literally eat anything you give her. I just try not to think about it - or leave my food alone.
    Married & TTC #1 since 8/28/10 BFP #1 10/25/10 - EDD 7/5/11 -M/C 11/10/10 BFP #2 12/16/10 - EDD 8/26/11 - BORN 8/10/11 Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Morning All!!! I am trying to stay consistent with posting on this thread! It does really help:
    B: Oatmeal
    S: low fat string cheese
    L: Salad with grilled chicken and balsamic dressing
    S: low fat yogurt
    S: Carrots and hummus
    D: chicken, veggies and a large salad
    E: B3 kettleball/toning class
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yesterday did not go as planned and I don't have time for any exercise today either! Trying to be good with the diet then!

b-life, coffee
    l-chobani, strawberries and bluberries and a little granola
    d- salad and some shrimp scampi (we're using no butter and only a little oil)
    s-cherries

e- hopefully some ab work and squats/lunges. FI and I have appointments all night again!
    August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • B - greek yogurt with dried cranberries, coffee with ff creamer and protein powder
    L - baked sweet potato with salsa and black beans
    S - baby carrots with hummus
    D - Possibly veggie gumbo, or else a salad at the yoga cafe

E - 90 minutes of kundalini yoga (hopefully) or upper body strength
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • apparently unemployment does suit me as much as i thought it would - it's becoming increasingly difficult to get out of bed or motivate myself to do anything at all, really.  plus, being in the house, surrounded by food, is seriously testing my self-control.

b - cereal, skim milk
    l - turkey sandwich, raw veggies
    s - apple, string cheese
    d - tbd. probably leftover porkchops and veggies
    s - fudgsicle

e - hopefully a 4 mile run tonight, but we'll see.
  • No motivation today :( Almost at the 2 month mark and I feel like I just don't want to do anything anyore except get the stupid invitations done... If anyone around here's from South Jersey, please come kick me in the ass to get up off it.

B - 1/2 cup Kashi Go Lean in 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt w/ 1 tbsp SF strawberry preserves
    MS - banana
    L - leftovers - 4 sweet and sour turkey meatballs w/ jasmine rice and red and green peppers
    AS - baby carrots w/ roasted red pepper hummus
    D - spinach lasagne roll ups w/ salad and LF raspberry vinegarette

E - rest day. Really hoping I get out of this funk by tomorrow...
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards