Getting in Shape
Options

ARMS!!!

I feel like I've tried everything to get my arms firm, not much seems to help, any suggestions or favorite exercises? 

Re: ARMS!!!

• Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    What are you doing to accomplish this as it stands right now? What weight are you lifting?
  • Options
    Well, you haven't given us any info to go on, but I'll take a stab at helping:

If you don't have muscles in your arms, lift heavier.

If you have muscles but still some jiggle, you could try more cardio to burn more body fat.

Honestly, though, some people just carry more fat there than others. And some people carry more fat in general. It might just be the way you work, and you'd have to go pretty extreme to get your body fat down to where you have no jiggle.

Are you in a healthy weight range?
    http://www.weightwatchers.com/health/asm/calc_healthyweight.aspx

Are you counting calories?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Have you tried exercisetv.com?  They have a search box that you can put in the part of your body you want to work and also have free dl'able trainer sessions.  Haven't tried any of them but Jillian's (waiting on delivery of DVDs, lol) but her Armed & Dangerous one works the arms... REALLY felt it today after trying it first time last night!

HTH
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_arms?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:738db884-044e-405a-aa1a-9fb491e412cbPost:f603a676-84b2-4a86-bbb3-c58b9f10adaa">Re: ARMS!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you tried exercisetv.com?  They have a search box that you can put in the part of your body you want to work and also have free dl'able trainer sessions.  Haven't tried any of them but Jillian's (waiting on delivery of DVDs, lol) but her Armed & Dangerous one works the arms... REALLY felt it today after trying it first time last night! HTH
    Posted by annmarie2178[/QUOTE]

I just downloaded those today! I haven't done any yet, but I did watch them all and I second the recommendation for Armed & Dangerous. Plank with Dumbells and Ripped up Abs look really effective also. I'm going to try to do all three tomorrow :)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards