Getting in Shape
Options

Frustration at restaurants

Ugh!

Today was just a rough day. 

I've been working on making sure I'm eating right and excercising.  I'm really set on trying to lose these last 10 nagging pounds by our engagement pictures (July 26th!).. I know it will be a challenge, but I am going to do it.

That being said, today at lunch, I went to a chain that has all these fabulous sounding salads, etc.  I know that these are not always healhy, so before I ordered, I asked to see the nutrition information.  They didn't have it and couldn't get it for me.  I tried to use my phone and their website was totally unfriendly even to my smartphone.

It was just so frustrating.  I ended up leaving without ordering because I was too worried about eating something that wasn't great for me.  Thank God I did, because when I got home and looked up the salads, they ranged from 1000 to 1400 calories!!!!!!!  Like, wow.  How absolutely ridiculous is that?

I also ended up feeling somewhat overwhelemed and frustrated and was near tears after leaving just because I felt like I'd messed up FI and I's nice Sunday lunch.  He understood and took me somewhere else where I had a delicious healthy lunch, but man.. it was just rough.

Anyone else had days like this?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards